Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

- waits for Lishun to post full pics of the End Saucony

I don't usually get worked up over teasers, but......

Ain't you the same dude who said I only liked the supposed green patta collab pic cause it said "patta"?

Now you in here getting moist with that sus gif of bosh for this whack green hamburgler collab....

This thread has gone full ******

Has anyone who ordered LOM's from End received shipping confirmation yet?  The past few times I've ordered from End on Friday night I've received shipping confirmation by noon Saturday and the order shipped Monday morning.  At least my order status is "Pick".

Has anyone who ordered LOM's from End received shipping confirmation yet?  The past few times I've ordered from End on Friday night I've received shipping confirmation by noon Saturday and the order shipped Monday morning.  At least my order status is "Pick".

my status hasn't changed. i'm already preparing for that cancelation e-mail.

Ain't you the same dude who said I only liked the supposed green patta collab pic cause it said "patta"?

Now you in here getting moist with that sus gif of bosh for this whack green hamburgler collab....

This thread has gone full ******

chill out homegirl...

***** wanna totally disregard the part about my general thoughts on teasers

secondly, with this shoe we have a clear concept accompanying the image... I like the sound of the concept and the model being used to pull it off...

the Patta preview gave no direction other than the fact it was backed by Patta...the name alone had you already praising it ...I don't give a damn what name is attached to this

so yeah, totally different situations bruh... sounds like you still tight over those comments and been waiting to express your feels... sorry if I offended u, straight up

my status hasn't changed. i'm already preparing for that cancelation e-mail.
is that what I should be expecting if my status is still at "Order Received" ? I ordered when they were still showing an fsr of each colorway, and money has been transferred out of paypal already... but no update on the status.

No one is safe until tracking has been received. lol

My status has not changed as well. But still there's nothing you can do but sit and wait. No point speculating and worrying.

So many people worried about End. Anyone just try and email them about their order, just to confirm it went through? Seems like if they were gonna cancel then they would've by now but who knows.

So many people worried about End. Anyone just try and email them about their order, just to confirm it went through? Seems like if they were gonna cancel then they would've by now but who knows.
I don't like having money out of my paypal with no info, but that's just me. I'll give it a week though, I figure a week to get stuff processed is plenty of time.

~~After working extensively with ASICS on its “Death List 5″ collection, New York retailer Extra Butter is back with a new collaboration, this time with Saucony. Focusing its attention on the Grid 9000, Extra Butter has given the silhouette an intergalactic makeover dubbed “ACES.” Short for Advanced Crew Escape Suit, these vibrant kicks feature bright orange suede and leather uppers accented with star-print laces, space-themed tags, and a speckled black sole. Stay tuned for more on this unique collaboration from Extra Butter.

my END order got cancelled.. distraught here.

anyone with oki-ni etc release details please help a brother out.

Last edited:
So if they didn't get their shipment it's a possibility that they will be sending some cancellation emails thats weak

So if they didn't get their shipment it's a possibility that they will be sending some cancellation emails thats weak

Was wondering why they hadn't shipped yet.....still holding out hope that my order is good to go lol :nerd:

Last edited:
Sucks to hear they're canceling orders. I messaged them and they told me Pick means that their dispatch team is preparing it for shipment. For those who's orders were cancelled did the status change from order received to pick before it was cancelled, or did it not change at all? 

On a brighter note, these came in today. Sorry for the bad quality, phone pics.

Took a solid 2 weeks to get here and box came pretty beat up but they were good.  Nice fit, I stayed TTS. Overall simple but comfortable shoe. Can't wait to take these out this summer.

hating so hard on those Anteaters...  

god those things are fire ... 

i want to order some of the cheap $50 Saucony from the site and have someone dye them... Saucony ID would be such a blessing 

Back
Top Bottom