Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Heard some cats started camping at FeatureLV at 2am for the LOM pack. I usually go right before opening and get my size but now im shook and might have to roll up there around midnight for the Offsprings lol.

That Shadow Master...
smokin.gif

Plus there is a mystery 3rd shoe...
nerd.gif
Not feeling either so far man /:

Hopefully the 3rd pair is more me

I am liking the gums sole though!

10000% copping the aces. Wish the shadows had the pink and brown color blocking switched, that'd be much better IMO chocolate > strawberry.

Recieved my LOM red/red yesterday. Material is great. Not sure I'll wear these though. Debating

grid 9000 is an easy pass... Shadows will be mine tho..
was about to co-sign but pumped my breaks after seeing that liner and laces... 

smh @ me being so simple but those subtle details got me interested in the grids.... 

the contrast stitching makes me angry tho... it's so ugly to me 99% of the time 

lol y'all be acting like you can't get on the internet and order almost any solid color of laces you want 

lol y'all be acting like you can't get on the internet and order almost any solid color of laces you want 

A hope of a shoe coming with certain variations of laces doesn't mean that one is incapable of finding laces that would work. It does mean I hope they're in the box because the star laces clash, in my opinion.

EB puts a lot of thought into their collabs but unfortunately they don't translate as well as they should in their kicks.

EB puts a lot of thought into their collabs but unfortunately they don't translate as well as they should in their kicks.
100% agree. I love when companies put that much thought into a collab, but the execution has always let me down with EB.

^ where did you get them for 50 off if you don't mind me asking? Been looking for the blue pair on the low

Last edited:
I'm still not feeling the EB sauconys hopefully the 3rd is more subtle than these over saturated colors

On another note picked these up for 50% off retail
Nice pickup, ive been feeling the green for a while.

Where you get 50 percent off? Id cop for that price lol

Back
Top Bottom