Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

END's shipping (or I guess FedEx) is nuts. They shipped yesterday and got here today. Gonna pass on those Offsprings since I got these but good luck to all those trying.

I was initially feeling the Grey/Red from pics but, like others said, in hand it's really hard to tell, they both look really good.
nthat.gif

After having mine since Premiere's release and not really sure which I liked better, I mean I love both of them, but today I can honestly say I favor the grey/blk/red ones more then the all red. They're both so dope, but the white liner on the all reds I can't get over completely and the grey/reds just are so clean on foot! A side note though, the tongue loop on my left pair of the g/reds is slightly off, it sits lower then it should so looping through it get's the laces all fussy haha. I laced without using the loop, it's clean, just a slight OCD observation.

Definitely favorite runner collab so far, and I like them better then the RF glv's too... 
tongue.gif

I ordered from end a week ago today and still don't have them in hand, hopefully monday lol

:nthat:

After having mine since Premiere's release and not really sure which I liked better, I mean I love both of them, but today I can honestly say I favor the grey/blk/red ones more then the all red. They're both so dope, but the white liner on the all reds I can't get over completely and the grey/reds just are so clean on foot! A side note though, the tongue loop on my left pair of the g/reds is slightly off, it sits lower then it should so looping through it get's the laces all fussy haha. I laced without using the loop, it's clean, just a slight OCD observation.

Definitely favorite runner collab so far, and I like them better then the RF glv's too... :tongue:
I agree aswell man. Just anything with a space theme does it for me haha I'm obsessed with that kinda stuff.

My titolo and oki in orders needa hurry up tho

As far as space theme, if Extra Butter executes their three pack perfectly, they have the title for collab of the year in my opinion. The orange space suit color with the star liner is bananas to me. And the "Space Snack" suede looks so buttery, no pun intended, and smooth just like ice cream. Hopefully they don't flop this time around. All in all, we've been in for some treats so far this year with Saucony's and it's only April. My last wish is to see a Bodega collab.
nerd.gif

^ unless extra butter slllllaaaaaaays it...

Premier killed it.

Their packaging, quality, and presentation at original release is un paralleled.

Good luck to everyone that wants a pair or both the offsprings this is going to be a tough one guys don't stress it if you miss out. Saucony doing great things this years so theirs much more to come!

stateside offspring release got me crying inside. since most of the releases are instore first, the chances of getting my size (10-10.5) are slim to none. the grey offsprings are just so dope (hell the whole pack is effin fire). If anyone is going to any of the instore releases and can help with an assist PM me. will def make it worth your while.

Man...like seriously Saucony is just killin' it for the runner game in 2k14. The og 6000 cw release, the three dots, LoM, EB's space trio, anteaters, cruel worlds, and offsprings...just absolutely ridiculous how the guys in Saucony are just taking 2k14 by storm.  

Last edited:

My red mars came in and WOW...these r fiyah (no pun intended) I don't regret selling my toro iv to get these at all. I did overpay a little bit but it is what it is. The quality is bananas. Too bad the pairs from kith didn't get the cool packaging. Or was it just mine?

yeah, just uncommon sizes left after store release but i thought maybe there is something here with big *** feet

if anyone wants my UBIQ's size 11 for retail holler at me...

wanna swap em out for something else i found that costs the same

This is hopeless, im offering up my DS coves size 10 for trade, for a grey/red saucony LOM 10. PM me if you're up for it

Back
Top Bottom