Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ya'll are right, let me get pairs for everyone for free, such a good idea :smile:

Changed my mind gonna take my chances In store tomorrow night. Should be relatively easier in store I remember all the shoes in there asics pack didn't sell out in store day of release and they put them up online. And son is buggin charging $275 then saying he's reasonable lol definition of a culture vulture

Yeah, but that was a weak release...the copperhead's and cottonmouth's were the best out of the 5, and they were a mere 6/10 rating IMO. Everyone has thier own preference though, I just think the SpaceRace pack will destroy the Death List 5.

Any chance of a state side release of the EndxSaucony Burgers?
Only available in extremely limited numbers, the Saucony x END. Shadow 5000 ‘Burger’ will release exclusively at a launch party at 6pm on Thursday 1st May at End Hunting Co. followed by an online release on Saturday 3rd May.

Received my LOMs from End.

had to see what all the fuss was about .... since y'all kept saying "you gotta see them in person" 

friend copped me a pair for retail this morning .... gotta go scoop them from her tomorrow 

had to see what all the fuss was about .... since y'all kept saying "you gotta see them in person" 

friend copped me a pair for retail this morning .... gotta go scoop them from her tomorrow 
I'm so salty I took a L on those
mean.gif
... Still on the hunt for size 11...

Dudes who were going in on the Offsprings catching pairs for retail...starting to not believe in this so-called shoe karma.

Damn, she was able to cop at retail this morning?

Lucky.

I'm still on the lookout for those Greys

These take the cake over the LoM IMO. 3M Tongue, Leather lining...Just an awesome, awesome collab. Sad my blue pair got canceled gotta find them in a US11!

Edit. I should point out quality is definitely better on the LoM. But I just like the look of the Offsprings more.

Last edited:
Anyone wana give me the oop at shoe gallery for the navy offsprings lol

Soo difficult In finding a size 9...

Edit they probably sold out NVM..lol

Last edited:
These take the cake over the LoM IMO. 3M Tongue, Leather lining...Just an awesome, awesome collab. Sad my blue pair got canceled gotta find them in a US11!

Edit. I should point out quality is definitely better on the LoM. But I just like the look of the Offsprings more.

Sooo buttery :smokin

Back
Top Bottom