Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

the grey pair looks really good with white laces

im pretty mad at myself for ordering the wrong size now 
laugh.gif

My LOM order over on END got cancelled and they offered a refund or 15% discount on another purchase. I just asked them if they could possibly reserve a pair of the Burgers and they said yes. Not sure if I like them though..

My LOM order over on END got cancelled and they offered a refund or 15% discount on another purchase. I just asked them if they could possibly reserve a pair of the Burgers and they said yes. Not sure if I like them though..

Shoot throw me that oop then I like em lol

And i can't get enough of the LOMs. Past few days, get home work and first thing I do is open the box and look/stroke/sniff them. Don't know how i'll be able to bear unDSing them.

Oh for the LOMs, does Repel Well work.. well? Would a generic suede protector spray be better?

Last edited:

You should definitely reserve those burgers.... in a 9.5 :smokin

Will need more pics of the burgers to decide. Still, took part in the contest going on now on IG. Post a pic of a burger, follow Saucony and END, and #SauconyEND. Winners are randomly chosen.

Dudes gonna try to get $100+ for that limited tee shirt.....................and dudes gonna pay $100+ for that limited tee shirt, sh*t's crazy, but I'ma be down there tomorrow, taking a "sick" day from work (shows how messed up my priorities are, lol)...should be fun though!!!

anyone live near ubiq wanna help me get a sz10 of the grey/red lom????? :]]] lol ill try for the all read online but im 100% sure ill strike out. worst site.......

WOndering if theyll have after 9.

I'll see if I could pick up a pair for you if they allow more than 1 per customer and if the funds are right. Picking up to much this weekend between these, the pony x atoms statue of liberty, Knicks flightposites and polo 40% off

Last edited:
I'll see if I could pick up a pair for you if they allow more than 1 per customer and if the funds are right. Picking up to much this weekend between these, the pony x atoms statue of liberty, Knicks flightposites and polo 40% off
Id have no problem going there after work to pay you, but i wouldnt wanna put that on anyone. If they dont have any tomorrow ill try for the online release. Ill just call before i leave or check here.

Hope so, not to much hype like the lom

Yeah, but BECAUSE of the LOM people are gonna jump on these since the quality was insane...they're gonna automatically gonna think the same for these (especially with the hits of 3M that the LOM lacked)...I don't know, I could be wrong, but would rather be safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom