Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

If he was that dude @itslavish******* from IG it'd be 10x worse:lol:

Last edited:
It's just shoes man.

I know, but this board wasn't filled with resellers gloating years ago.

You damn sure didn't see rape prices in the buy and sell.

Provide information in the threads, provide some type of content that helps other members.

What's the point of coming into threads only when they trend to talk about the shoes resell value?

It's obviously to promote hype so you purchase at inflated prices.

The content in the threads are generally great, until he and a few others come in.

I'm not worried about the money, I purchase shoes at retail and way above retail.

It's the community vibe that this board is supposed to provide, that gets thrown off by this crap I see today.

word up.. 

back in the day when I would lurk and not post, NT had some of the best prices in town 

I was wondering if it was just me or did prices start getting real Bay'ish out the blue... 

now it's like you can't even drop info cz ****** gonna take it, snatch up everything, then try to sell it back to you 

Finally :pimp:

Ima have to pass on the NDC restock I've been getting too much saucony stuff I probably would've took a L anyway but im winning with these sauconys lets go!!!

Ima have to pass on the NDC restock I've been getting too much saucony stuff I probably would've took a L anyway but im winning with these sauconys lets go!!!

Lol Once you get into runners you forget about Jordan's. Those things are just hype magnets compared to the comfort and quality of sauconys. Glad you made the switch!

Leather lining on the LOMs rather than the soft fabric would of made them the sneaker of the year for me.

Last edited:
anyone have an update on how long the line is right now? or how many pairs they plan on selling in store? didn't know people would start lining up like 8 hours before haha wondering if there'd be any point heading over at 8

Back
Top Bottom