Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

nerd.gif
 To me, I'm not feelin at all, passed on offsprings too. Really can't see anyone buying at $250. I think they'll go down. Best of luck to you pm sz if you miss out, I'll try to oop retail if you want on Monday if you fail.
good lookin out, im gonna try after work. gonna see if i can convince a co-worker to sit in my car so i can double park that ish.

Last edited:
There will be enough aces to go around, $250 is ridiculous but still cheaper than the price dude who's looking out for us has

If they give maroon laces with these burgers I think they would clean...
Good eye
There will be enough aces to go around, $250 is ridiculous but still cheaper than the price dude who's looking out for us has
roll.gif

available 10AM Friday 4.25.14 for $120 each. The Red/Black/Grey colorway will be available in-store ONLY first come first serve. The ALL RED colorway will be available online ONLY at UBIQlife.com

Some pics I took yesterday. Good looking colorways, just not my favorite model.
PM'd BREH please reply

Whoever's the first to cop the ACES, please throw some pics up here so we can thirst over them.

Still showing up at 7 cause ya know I actually have a day job that doesn't consist of reselling shoes. even if there's 100 heads in line tonight I believe everybody will get a pair

gonna try my luck on friday for those LoM on ubiq. Hopefully the ****** internet in the PI will get me a pair.

Got my LoM in today and checked the outsole against my foot- not gonna be a good fit. Ah well, hopefully can nab the ACES in my size.

Just wore my red LOM's and they are so comfy and look great! Debating whether to cop the greys... What sort of price should I be looking at for them?

Just wore my red LOM's and they are so comfy and look great! Debating whether to cop the greys... What sort of price should I be looking at for them?

What size? @footsoldiersnj is selling a size 12 for $190, that's a steal and a half..

Not too wild about the Hamburger joints. Likely a pass from me.

I'm trying to hunt down an pair of Only in Sohos in an 11.5 or 12.

Back
Top Bottom