Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Repped doubled up on greys :smokin.
I love shopify

:frown:

I was on it immediately, I can't believe I couldn't cop :x

So frustrating....

Last edited:
Gota be swifter lol but I have no hopes I actually copped prob gona get a refund due to limited these are they prob over sold

I don't know how I could of been, I'm really not trying to complain, but I always grab what I want from shopify sites.

Heated :smh:

I know you want to slide me that extra grey pair so I can complete the pack :lol:

Last edited:
Son of a *****........ anyone know what sizes they had????  PLEASE make me feel better cause they didn't have mine!
nerd.gif

I don't know how I could of been, I'm really not trying to complain, but I always grab what I want from shopify sites.

Heated :smh:

I know you want to slide me that extra grey pair so I can complete the pack :lol:

Lol sorry man I need them to find a trade bait for the navy's...

But I have a feeling my order is going to get cancelled

Last edited:
Ugh... I feel you bro, I should have went straight for the sz 9/9.5 navy double up I guess lol

They had a 9 in the navy's??? Damn I would of copped those ASAP clicked the link saw a 9.5 left in the navy's and a 9 left in the greys at first it was out of stock then went back add to cart got em with my heart beating lmao these releases gona catch someone in a heart attack...

Hopefully you find a pair man!

They had a 9 in the navy's??? Damn I would of copped those ASAP clicked the link saw a 9.5 left in the navy's and a 9 left in the greys at first it was out of stock then went back add to cart got em with my heart beating lmao these releases gona catch someone in a heart attack...

Hopefully you find a pair man!

Yeah, they had them. smdh lol

Back
Top Bottom