Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Damn missed out on the Sneakerpolitic restock of the offsprings.
mean.gif

I was thinking, if you could trade the sea/sands for a pair of offsprings, would you guys do it?

Been MIA from this thread but have the Anteater jazz's hit US shops yet?
I don't think so.  Only place I've heard of them appearing outside of Creamshop (still feels weird saying) is the pop up shop they had in London last month.  They were supposed to hit other shops in April and May but I haven't heard any news.  

that offspring restock though :frown:. 0/5 tries for me.

still on the hunt for a 10.5 in either pair. if any of you kind souls could throw me an oop in the right direction :frown:

Do most of wear TTS for Shadow 6000? I had a Grid 9000 in a sz 9, but seemed a little too big that I could go down to an 8.5. Do you guys think I can get away with an 8.5 in shadow 6000s?

Do most of wear TTS for Shadow 6000? I had a Grid 9000 in a sz 9, but seemed a little too big that I could go down to an 8.5. Do you guys think I can get away with an 8.5 in shadow 6000s?
TTS for me. Could probably go down half, but may be too snug.

I agree^ I like those better because the entire shoe is grey and white, no red pieces. I think the little red parts on the grey pair mess it up.

Damn was coming to ask if the shadow 6000 would be too big .5 up, i had a feeling it would have been. Im trading my 10.5 knick gl3s but the kid has a 10.5 in the sohos :frown: ugh need a10

Back
Top Bottom