Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Good looks! I'll try calling tomorrow. Know if they sell for retail?
They definitely sell for retail and will even work with you on price sometimes if there is only 1 or 2 sizes left. Really cool people work at that shop and they sell tons of NB, Puma and Saucony! They also have a Nike SB account that works out for me luckily since it's a low key spot! Lol

Grey loms almost beaters already. I need some care products.

Hope space snacks come with brown laces, pretty sure they do though.

just copped the grey offsprings for a DECENT price off a fb group. goddamn, I can't wait to have these babies in my hand. can't wait to be apart of #teamoffspring soon

@t4t3r   Buying and Selling Runners. It's a private group on fb so if you or anyone else needs invites lmk. found plenty of good deals in this group alone, just last week saw a guy selling his grey offspring pair for retail + shipping just to give an (albeit rare) example. 

@t4t3r
  Buying and Selling Runners. It's a private group on fb so if you or anyone else needs invites lmk. found plenty of good deals in this group alone, just last week saw a guy selling his grey offspring pair for retail + shipping just to give an (albeit rare) example. 
could you oop me with the group invite? I can pm you my info

@t4t3r
  Buying and Selling Runners. It's a private group on fb so if you or anyone else needs invites lmk. found plenty of good deals in this group alone, just last week saw a guy selling his grey offspring pair for retail + shipping just to give an (albeit rare) example. 

is it buying selling runners nyc?

ill take an invite

@t4t3r   Buying and Selling Runners. It's a private group on fb so if you or anyone else needs invites lmk. found plenty of good deals in this group alone, just last week saw a guy selling his grey offspring pair for retail + shipping just to give an (albeit rare) example. 
I would appreciate an invite as well.  Lmk what you need from me.

just PM me your guys' email for the main FB account you use. no need for personal info, just send me your emails (the one you login with) to my inbox and I'll add as soon as I get to it. Currently boarding a plane back to the states right now lol. 

END kept it all the way real... 

had an issue with an order a week ago, they offered me a consolation..... Burgers ordered

Aces came in today. Not really feeling them in person. Gonna try to unload for some Dirty Martinis or oop someone here for retail.

Yeah I asked if I could reserve a pair back when my LOM order got cancelled and they were totally cool about it.

Back
Top Bottom