Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Alleged pic of burgers inventory count leaked by end employee. If this is real we are all screwed

got my pair today..very satisfied with leather quality BUT once again, saucony lacks in midsole painting big time...i have not worn them at all..3/4 saucony pairs i own have some paint on sole issue..leathers are on point..overall very happy i bought these..

i found they run sliiightly smaller than "only in sohos"(the only shadow 6k i owned till today)..still would not size up.

Last edited:

got my pair today..very satisfied with leather quality BUT once again, saucony lacks in midsole painting big time...i have not worn them at all..3/4 saucony pairs i own have some paint on sole issue..leathers are on point..overall very happy i bought these..
Nice Ebay pickup?

My size range has the most available pairs according to that inventory picture. I wonder now that some people have seen this if they will try and go for that size because its seems the most available? Really hope not! Lol

My size range has the most available pairs according to that inventory picture. I wonder now that some people have seen this if they will try and go for that size because its seems the most available? Really hope not! Lol

that was another fear of mine when that pic leaked.. resellers know which size(s) to go for possibly based off of what they feel like they'll have the best chance getting..

Klekt bro...price was about 40euros over retail+shipping so i can't complain..

Mayo's would probably look the best IMO, and then the onions in a close second.

Last edited:
Burgers get better and better with each picture. Going to be seriously gutted If I can't pick them up. Surely there has to be more available than what that pictures showed?

Back
Top Bottom