Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

you should use the US site instead (assuming youre from the US), just so that you have it pulled up in $ and dont have to deal with currency conversion. $135 plus the $11.95 shipping.

Are these end clothing only?? Or is it a end clothing release followed by other boutiques in the coming weeks

Anybody with some END countdown release experience mind PMing me tips? Not sure if I should refresh at end of countdown or not (I usually do on SNS).

Are these end clothing only?? Or is it a end clothing release followed by other boutiques in the coming weeks
sick.gif
  response is just above bro

Last edited:
Oh yeah because the resellers are so awful.

Y'all treat the resellers as if they're like "the others" from Lost

Oh yeah because the resellers are so awful.

Y'all treat the resellers as if they're like "the others" from Lost
But do you want to pay half a grand for some kicks when you can easily get them for retail without resellers?

But do you want to pay half a grand for some kicks when you can easily get them for retail without resellers?

Paying half a grand for a pair of kicks is foolish. Especially when there are millions of kicks you could buy.

To each their own

Resellers are cool until they set out to bop people on the head with insane prices.

Are you going for this release?
Of course I am, but you gotta remember these are just sneakers. I'm all for getting hype for a sneaker release but some of you cats are acting like its do or die for these burger joints. 

Of course I am, but you gotta remember these are just sneakers. I'm all for getting hype for a sneaker release but some of you cats are acting like its do or die for these burger joints. 

Exactly. Dudes change up their lifestyle and drop $500 in the aftermarket to buy kicks to impress other dudes.

Back
Top Bottom