Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

GAH. My offsprings comin' in next monday! can't wait ^_^. anyways grats to the ppl who copped the burgers! tough battle for sure. 

edit: oh **** also forgot to say I added most of the people who pm'ed me to the FB runners group. y'all just gotta wait for the admins to approve and y'all should be good! sorry for the delay just got back into the states fam! if anyone else needs inv just hmu guys

Last edited:
Was able to get that 12 in the burgers. Sadface that there were no 13s. I doubt I could even try for a size swap so heres to hoping they run a little big.

Just popped open my shipment with the ACES... Dope shoe. Glad I was able to get through on that release. The removable patches on the side and front still amazes me. Those were some great touches. Hopefully will post on foot pictures later.

Was able to get that 12 in the burgers. Sadface that there were no 13s. I doubt I could even try for a size swap so heres to hoping they run a little big.
Nope, they run super small lol, so shoot that 12 my way 
indifferent.gif

(But I'll take it off your hands) 

i may be alone here, but something about those 5ks i'm not really feeling. I think it may be too much white, needs to be half a shade darker. i dunno, i'll probably end up getting the green or the grey anyway. lol

Just popped open my shipment with the ACES... Dope shoe. Glad I was able to get through on that release. The removable patches on the side and front still amazes me. Those were some great touches. Hopefully will post on foot pictures later.

what was the overall difficulty of the EB release?

mints mints just a head's up, Sneaker Politics has the Shadow 5000 OG Pack.

ordered 2 of the 4 while I was out and about tonight. Don't know if I'll get the green and grey from these, but man they look great.

Thanks for the heads up.

what was the overall difficulty of the EB release?
For me, it was fairly easy but there was still some NTer's that missed out so I can't really give you the overall difficulty. For the Space Snacks, i'm pretty sure it won't be as easy. It wasn't anything like the END release for sure though.

i think i just go ahead and buy those.space snacks from ebay, only special people are only able to buy those releases from the site.

Struck out on the Bait Nippon Blues and regret passing on the ACES but I was able to scoop Concord Lows...I think im gonna try and trade them for something I missed.

For me, it was fairly easy but there was still some NTer's that missed out so I can't really give you the overall difficulty. For the Space Snacks, i'm pretty sure it won't be as easy. It wasn't anything like the END release for sure though.

i couldn't recall if it seemed like quite a few people flourished on that release..
I don't hear too many complaints of people striking out at EB unless they went for a pair after the drop time.. then again, i've never gone for anything there other than the last GLV release from their pack---I carted them, started the process, but didn't cop..

Back
Top Bottom