Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but lurking through twitter/youtube. Dude said there will be a Saucony collab this year that will be exclusive to that shop. I hope it's Burgers since I'm passing
laugh.gif
, but has anyone heard this? No troll

Last edited:
did the sale go live on the End website already? i was able to click on size the first time but now its saying item not available.

Last edited:
wasn't expecting to grab these when they went live...

but this......wow

Last edited:
Wow, seems like a good thing I missed out on the End release with work. Only checked a few pages back, did anyone get through?

Come on... y'all can't be that naive... Cats are trolling on all his auctions... BIN for 600 and his 10.5 will sit....

Completed auctions are around 350

Last edited:
I don't know how much truth there is to this, but lurking through twitter/youtube. Dude said there will be a Saucony collab this year that will be exclusive to that shop. I hope it's Burgers since I'm passing:lol: , but has anyone heard this? No troll

The yet to be named third Extra Butter collab is a shop exclusive.

I'm just hoping my order goes through w/END.  I accidentally had 2 in cart and didn't want to adjust the qty and risk not getting at all.  Both size 10.5 too.  I was surprised some people post their orders up on ebay when they don't even have the item in hand.  I have heard that END sometimes oversell stuff and there's the risk of cancellations.  The auction where the person had it for $359.99 BIN was sold instantly w/o product in hand!  His feedback wasn't too great either!  Definitely lots of hype on this shoe!

ACES arrived. Love these, great color and great feel on foot. I'm keeping the blue/white laces too. Only bummer is the promo box- I was hoping the box was the briefcase from the teaser but I guess I can understand, haha.

Dope!

Look at the box closer, it has a "briefcase handle" that folds out! Right where you open the box. :thumbsup:

Could never see myself wearing the burgers either, just tried for fun and to maybe see them in person. Stroking my LoMs and anteaters while waiting for the release of the Neapolitans. :smile:

^ The animated burger on the tongue tag makes the shoe absolutely unwearable for me. Wasn't feeling the green either, so it would've been an easy pass regardless for me. A cot damn burger on the tongue, even had a dude say he couldn't wait to rock them at In n Out Burger matching food with shoes now :rofl:

Last edited:
I saw that one, 878 and the next highest was 600 something. These were an easy pass because I'd much rather have space snacks.

trolls
Just because someone  puts a price on something doesnt mean it will sell for that price. If you guys look at the persons feedback that is bidding on these high priced sneakers u will see that the bidders are mostly 0 and 1 feedback people which suggest those people auctioning them are scammers and trying to manipulate the market. Dont beliebe it . No one is dropping that kinda bread on a shoe that looks like a kids happy meal trust me.

Last edited:
no one wants them?
u joking, the whole server was crashing for a couple hours, even when all sizes sold out, people went bananas for them.

no one wants them?
u joking, the whole server was crashing for a couple hours, even when all sizes sold out, people went bananas for them.
Noone wants them for 5 6 7 or 800 bucks is what im saying . Pay attention homie

no one wants them?
That's just the reseller mentality of late. They'll gobble up anything and everything. You can usually tell the ratio of folks really copping to rock vs. resell right off the bat by looking at eBay listings nowadays. Resellers have been on runner collabs of late. I knew that day had arose when I saw the usual suspects that gobble up J's and Nike QS at UBIQ starting to line up and camp for the LOM's and Offspring drop there last week... lol. The game's a mess right now... They would of sold out regardless being a collab, but not at the same rate and End just like Premiere, just like UBIQ and most boutiques will face the wraith of traffic. Nothing new.

Don't pay those ridiculous early eBay prices folks lol. These are coming state side soon, follow this thread hit up the regulars and you'll get yours if you really want them for retail to non fleece-bay prices.

Last edited:
welp I saw this coming. my orders got cancelled...but not due to multiple purchases, my cc declined the charges because they suspected fraud. So pissed right now, mostly just dissappointed. My original order was for five pairs sz 10.5uk...but when I checked my order status on End's site I saw I actually had two orders for five pairs!

-after I got order conf. email, I got an email saying there was an issue with my cc payment, and my order would be held for 24 hours. I called up my cc issuer and resolved the problem right away. sent several emails to END and even tried calling a bunch...finally I got through on live chat and the rep said my **** was cancelled.

so yea my 10 pairs of burgers were cancelled, too bad I wouldve helped out some of the regulars on this thread too!!!!

still not sure how I even was able to checkout with that many pairs, it was not my intention, I wouldve been happy with one pair!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom