Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How much you think they gonna get you for the windbreaker? The tshirt was $40, I'm thinking at least $60?
My guess is $120. If for whatever reason it's around $80, I'll cop it. Over $100 and I'm passing. 

I can't see them pricing them below $100 honestly, the anoraks they have on their site are already $130. I dunno they might price them lower as a bundle thingamajig with the neapolitans

Grabbed a pair of the pink Solebox "Three Bothers 2" for retail as a consolation on missing the burgers... Even though I said I wasn't going to do any more consolation pickups :/

Im not surprised at all how hard it was to get the End Burgers. I told the regulars awhile ago that this is the year that Saucony becomes as popular as Asics, without any of us even knowing that they would be doing so many collabos lol. I said this would become the new struggle, just look at all the new faces that either come to ask sizing questions or brag about shipping confirmations. If you need more proof, this is a pic I took back in Feb while at flight club. They had about 6 different collabos on their website that have since sold out (one sz of each collabo). Seeing them their for the 1st time tells me that they are now excepting Saucony's to resell, which puts this brand into the eyes of the reseller (just look at the burger prices on ebay) and even the new person who would rock. So instead of the casual cop that you could even pick up years after the release, you'll now have to fight with not only the reseller, but the rocker that's going after your pair. Let's face it we all knew this would happen at some point, it's just the natural progression of the sneaker industry. I'm not gonna be naive to this new wave, where a "slept on" brand or model catches the eye of the sneaker population. Happens all the time, just wanted to bring it to the regulars and ogs attention that NOW is the time where this shift into mainstream popularity finally happens. I just hope they don't ruin the brand with declining quality (like JB) or take away from the models simplicity (like nike did with the roshe, og roshe heads know what im talking about) as a result of this new popularity. We don't need a JB situation where the company starts slacking on quality on purpose because they know everyone would still eat em up because it's a collabo shoe. Stay true Saucony, stay true....and o we need more GRs lol.

Well said dictator blue dictator blue . As long as Saucony stays true to what they've been doing since the beginning of times, it's all good. We've been fortunate to have so many dope releases this year and it isn't even halfway through the year.

I'm still on the lookout for those Bodega x Saucony Elites though! :nerd:

Agreed. We definitely need more GRs. And more injection packs too. Still new to the sneaker game but I remember randomly stumbling onto Saucony with browsing sneakerpolitics and saw the 3-dot pack and the rest is history. That pack did it for me.

Agreed. We definitely need more GRs. And more injection packs too. Still new to the sneaker game but I remember randomly stumbling onto Saucony with browsing sneakerpolitics and saw the 3-dot pack and the rest is history. That pack did it for me.

same here man. once i saw T blake and eddie win with 3 dot pack. i was sold on saucony. lol i still never got to get my 3 dot pack but hoping to get space and anteaters.

Does anyone know how bodega releases in boston are like? im worried ill be in boston when they release and im guessing its going to be only in store release for those

Last edited:
The PSA's are great and swell, but those new to runners/runner collabs should know that the only collabs that are 'slept' on are collabs that are straight up donkey. If a shop puts together a solid collab it's going to get munched up, ASICS, NB, Saucony, Puma, Adidas, doesn't matter... If things are on-point they'll get snagged. Look at the 3 dot package, the ASICS UC's from last year, it's just a matter of taste, preferences, material choices, and obviously price point. Credit has to be given to Saucony and their shops this year for their collaborations up to this point. They've been really on point and the materials vs. the prices are just bang for the buck, so they're going to get swallowed whole easily. It's no surprise or mystery. Old head runner collectors are still picky and choosy about what they grab. So don't think you can just snag up any runner collab and expect to be able to unload and flip those for insane prices because your eyes are flashing with $$$ from listings and group listings. You'd be disappointed to find out how a crappy collab will be a crappy collab in the eyes of older collectors and you'll be stuck with it, lol. Moral of the story, buy what you like, not what you think it'll go for on the 'open-market.'

Last edited:
For anyone looking for the new 5000 injection pack they are on the bay with a FSR in all 4 color ways for retail with free shipping http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=301173037869
Big reps for this. I grabbed the Grey's that morning, just dropping the appreciation. 
nthat.gif

i think the only way to stop resellers and sky high prices are re~releases/re~issues, the end need to do re~release on those burgers, that would be the end and hell of resellers, please push this idea everywhere :~p
i seen it done on limited released anime figures, the whole resellers market collapsed.

burgers getting wider release..just saw 24kilates releasing them on the 10th of may..i still don't find them special at all for my taste..but it is good news for those who are after them..good luck!

Last edited:
Does anyone know how bodega releases in boston are like? im worried ill be in boston when they release and im guessing its going to be only in store release for those

Bodega releases are usually kinda hectic. They used to not allow camping for a certain time but people do it anyway. Lots of resellers in Boston so expect any collab release to draw a crowd.

burgers getting wider release..just saw 24kilates releasing them on the 10th of may..i still don't find them special at all for my taste..but it is good news for those who are after them..good luck!

You are correct they will get a wider release, should hit the usual US spots around June. I'm hearing that the numbers are limited to 190 total US pairs though, so if you do the math that's less then 20 per store. Now I don't really ever take quantity numbers too seriously bc only Saucony and the stores involved actually know what the number is. But one thing I can say with certainty is that they will be in very limited numbers so expect mostly instore only.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how limited the sohos and offspringsaucony were?? I heard sohos were 300 pairs worldwide can anyone confirm. And what can a person expect to pay for a pair of sohos and a pair of grey offspring?

You are correct they will get a wider release, should hit the usual US spots around June. I'm hearing that the numbers are limited to 190 total US pairs though, so if you do the math that's less then 20 per store. Now I don't really ever take quantity numbers too seriously bc only Saucony and the stores involved actually know what the number is. But one thing I can say with certainty is that they will be in very limited numbers so expect mostly instore only.
heard 120

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom