Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Debating if I should try and get Space Snacks or wait for the Burger's US release...

Thank you to the sneaker GODS! Burgers Copped from End! 30mins ago...11.5 

smokin.gif

How? Re-stock?
Yea they had 2 sizes they put back up I believe or maybe just one...

This dude said 500 OBO
mean.gif
G.TFO
#never4getNT
I specifically picked you...since you had the highest "rep" I resell shoes, but I always put best offer, I'm always reasonable, I always ship fast, I got dozens of people that like the way I do business because of that, I help everybody I can get what they want, even when its a shoe I'm tryin to sell if it pops up for a lower price I still tweet links post in here, I even hook up NT members with lower prices because I like this forum...and while your stalkin on IG i'm on ebay too under the same name and on twitter, come find me, and while your at it go buy some clothes from my website lol (under construction). Stop hatin...bruh I help anyone who asks everytime...been in the game since 1998...

Go cop one, and maybe you'll understand #flex4eva

SMH everybody is cool when you help them but hate to see a good man "flexin"

It's still gonna be super hard to get burgers even with that US release

True. I think I'm just gonna go for the snacks, I live 5 minutes from their RVC location so hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle to cop.

WRONG!!! UK11 = US12... check your Saucony box, if you have one........
You are correct just checked...MY BAD I WAS WRONG, I HAD size 12 up and somebody told me that was wrong but I did just check a Saucony box and it is a 12 you're right, should went with my gut...my apologies I was wrong...

LOL @ "if you have one" SMH all good, I was wrong I'll take that one...

Last edited:
lol flex ur funny

the size chart is actually right below where you spam add to cart on end's website

was just looking out so you dont get negative feedback on your ebay for giving out wrong sizes

You are correct just checked...MY BAD I WAS WRONG, I HAD size 12 up and somebody told me that was wrong but I did just check a Saucony box and it is a 12 you're right, should went with my gut...my apologies I was wrong...
I don't care bro... You should edit your ebay listing tho before someone buy it thinking that it's a size 11.5....

I specifically picked you...since you had the highest "rep" I resell shoes, but I always put best offer, I'm always reasonable, I always ship fast, I got dozens of people that like the way I do business because of that, I help everybody I can get what they want, even when its a shoe I'm tryin to sell if it pops up for a lower price I still tweet links post in here, I even hook up NT members with lower prices because I like this forum...and while your stalkin on IG i'm on ebay too under the same name and on twitter, come find me, and while your at it go buy some clothes from my website lol (under construction). Stop hatin...bruh I help anyone who asks everytime...been in the game since 1998...

Go cop one, and maybe you'll understand #flex4eva

SMH everybody is cool when you help them but hate to see a good man "flexin"

Reps don't mean anything to me. Nor am I hating. I'm not going to argue with you. 1. I don't like resellers. I expose those who put up outrageous prices. 2. I don't resell if I do it be retail. 3. Do Whatchu got to do. I don't need to resell or sell clothes to make money. That pair could of gone to some one that derves it. End of that. Back to the kicks.

Last edited:
Reps don't mean anything to me. I'm not going to argue you with you. 1. I don't like resellers. I expose those who put up outrageous prices. 2. I don't resell if I do it be retail. 3. Do Whatchu got to do. I don't need to resell to make money. That pair could of gone to some one that derves it. End of that.
I do what I want...you cant expose me because I dont hide...my name is the same on every social media outlet...lol 

Reactions: alp
It looks like my order for the burgers went through and I have a package on the way.  When I was trying to cop it jacked up my order cause of the site crashing and I had 2 in my cart. I checked out with paypal and it appeared to be crashing upon returning to End site.  I tried again and it gave an error that paypal had already done that transaction.  I received no confirmation from END.  I figured i struck out.  I sent them an email asking about the 2 in my cart attached a screenshot of paypal payment informing them I only wanted one pair.  Today I received shipping info for my 1 pair and an email stating they cancelled the other pair as I requested.  Hope another NTer got to cop that pair.

Last edited:

It looks like my order for the burgers went through and I have a package on the way.  When I was trying to cop it jacked up my order cause of the site crashing and I had 2 in my cart. I checked out with paypal and it appeared to be crashing upon returning to End site.  I tried again and it gave an error that paypal had already done that transaction.  I received no confirmation from END.  I figured i struck out.  I sent them an email asking about the 2 in my cart attached a screenshot of paypal payment informing them I only wanted one pair.  Today I received shipping info for my 1 pair and an email stating they cancelled the other pair as I requested.  Hope another NTer got to cop that pair.
size 12?

well in other news, i was playing around on ends site and saw a US 11 in the red LOMs. finally completed my pack for (almost) retail!

edit: site says they have 1 left. GO GO GO!

Last edited:
:lol: the classic reseller argument again, I'll stay out of this one, usually gets us nowhere

Back
Top Bottom