Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

@mints  figured Id respond here before I get yelled at in the other thread. haha

Yeah, OG pack is def. on my radar as well. Regarding your comment, its a sad sad truth. :/

Actually just copped one of these from this guy for peace of mind. Personally love idea behind these kicks and dont regret paying alittle premium for them. Everyone saying materials are top notch on them too so I cant wait to have them in hand. Couldnt risk striking out since most people asking $400 which is ridiculous

Which FB group is it in? Lol

I remember Packer had the first wave Bodega Shadow 5000s in solid red and solid blue for a year after everything else came out. I kept on pushing when I'd pick them up and one day I logged in to see they were sold.

So apparnetly they giving out freeze dried ice cream packages to those who attend the in-store release. How much you wanna bet you're gonna see them on eBay for like $50 hahaha..
Were you wearing the playcloths with a string bookbag? At the aces release 

Last edited:
I remember Packer had the first wave Bodega Shadow 5000s in solid red and solid blue for a year after everything else came out. I kept on pushing when I'd pick them up and one day I logged in to see they were sold.

Yep..look back at old listings of bodega phase 1 & 2..selling below retail..smh sneaker freakers all over sole collector and big cartel marketplaces at retail...ARCs for mad cheap... And getting a solebox grey/pink devil under 300...only a couple years has passed and how times have changed lol

The sad thing is that if more of us held our ground and didn't buy from the resellers, they'd dump what they have and move on, and those that buy to wear would still be able to find deals on stupid limited releases if we wanted them.

What's up guys glad some of you were able to cop those Cabin Fevers I checked at 2 and was like wtf... I dont get why soleheaven would do that...

Man I remember when they were on this site cmomwealth.com before I was into runners I liked both I just never pulled the trigger

BBQ laces make this so fire. Might have change of heart. And those pins PFFFFFFT

Last edited:
Do you guys think some DS Volcano's straight up for Burgers is a good deal or would I be screwing myself over?

My burgers arrive tomorrow ..they will be worn to the NFL draft party tomorrow night...all my shoes get worn..not 1 pair of ds in my closet...nothing against those who do

Do you guys think some DS Volcano's straight up for Burgers is a good deal or would I be screwing myself over?

Yeah u are, keep those volcanos...if anything they should add...that's because these burgers just released..so give it a little time. But if you really want em then go for the straight trade...

Last edited:
Tough call, it's all personal preference tho. Put it this way, if you camped overnight for them thinking you could buy both but the store owner said at morning time you could only choose 1 which is it gonna be?

Fair trade... Burgers will take value with time like the Volcanos did and don't forget Volcanos were selling for 350 after RD, 400/500 for Burgers....
Volcanos > Burgers
Quality wise Burgers >>>>>> Volcanos, packaging Burgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Volcanos, then it's just a matter of taste and personal preference... both dope to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom