Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I imagine Kith's tweet being like Shake Shack tweeting they're handing out free burgers. I'm hungry now, think I'm gonna get in-n-out today, serious.

I live like 20-30 mins away from the Brooklyn kith if I really wanted the burger joints I would of been in there. Plus those that work there already told there homies before the tweet. No point of going there either way.

My Cabin's came in today and wow i'm loving these! Just hope i can find stuff to wear with them :lol:

Anyone know where I can still find these? Been on the hunt for a 9.5 and missed on the urban industry restock...damn.

Last edited:
Dang we ain't eating off them burgers like I thought we taking super L's I hope those who want them space snacks cop em

Cannot WAIT for space snacks.

I really hope getting them online won't be difficult. 

my offsprings comin' in today... too bad I have to wait til' after work to un'ds them 
pimp.gif

@bwood056  the lighting made me think the entire upper was carolina blue lol. Nice pickup! Wish I would have gotten at least 1 cw from the 6k pack.

My Cabin Fever's came in today, VERY VERY VERY VERY happy with the quality...the suede isn't as buttery as my LOM's but the quality of the leather on the toe box definitely makes up for it.

Last edited:
I live like 20-30 mins away from the Brooklyn kith if I really wanted the burger joints I would of been in there. Plus those that work there already told there homies before the tweet. No point of going there either way.
You are too far away, 10 or less if you want to make the list. And about the
You are too Far away, 10 mins or less for u to have a chance on the list. And a fact if you go to BK store Gee aint texting anybody so u always have a chance

Been waiting over a week for mine from Urban Industry. Should've waited for End/US release. They look great, man.
Thanks man and yeah you'll love them when you get yours. I ended up grabbing these from that eBay link posted some pages back. Great deal on free ship at retail. Took less then about 4 days.

Back
Top Bottom