Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

So I'm guessing bdga will only have 9.5 & up for this burger drop just like when they dropped LOM'S???

Is there anyway to get these burger joints? Where will they be releasing online and is it too late?

Welp there goes my plans to head out to west nyc early. Just getting Carmine's and space snacks tomorrow, calling it a day with those burgers

Just getting Carmine's tomorrow
For retail? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Didn't expect them to go up on that page...By the time I refreshed it only 4 sizes left. Got cart jacked on 11.5 and 10.5...Anyone got a lead on an 11 plz pm me..

I might try to RSVP em but finish line be doing me right
Not taking any chances plus I'll be away next weekend, rather shell out a few extra bills now then to miss out for a shoe I've wanted for a long time. Back on topic no need to camp at eb just rolling up at 11-12 pm

Didn't expect them to go up on that page...By the time I refreshed it only 4 sizes left. Got cart jacked on 11.5 and 10.5...Anyone got a lead on an 11 plz pm me..
Where the hell where they? I was sittin pressin refresh on new releases screen and they never came up 
mean.gif

For the aces door opened at 8pm I was in back of the line didn't check out until 9:27pm. Pretty sure it'll work
woooow. hmm. my dilemma is A) go to packers early and see whats up for the burgers and get the snacks online monday (which usually sucks) or just go the EB tomorrow and forget about the burgers...

Back
Top Bottom