Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wish wifey wanted to spend her Bday at LES with me lol dang I'm sooo salty. Online it is, if it gets there.

Crazy how EU sites had premiers leftovers for online but sell out of these Burgers???

Put a limited # a kick with a cool presentation, even it being a ugly As one, all the hypebeast, bandwagon, resellers start jumping on em.

false
Put a limited # a kick with a cool presentation, even it being a ugly As one, all the hypebeast, bandwagon, resellers start jumping on em.

Agreed and with the OG Shadow 5000 pack coming in at $90 a pair, those are even nicer than the Burgers.

Yeah, won't pay over $150 for this... Current eBay prices around $300.

I woudnt even pay retail for something that isn't gona look right... Crazy how I haven't seen many on feets of the burgers except for promos for the release, just dudes gloating they got the most limited kick and contradicting them selves.

Last edited:
I woudnt even pay retail for something that isn't gona look right... Crazy how I haven't seen many on feets of the burgers except for promos for the release, just dudes gloating they got the most limited kick and contradicting them selves.

stop fronting like you didn't try last week

I actually already wore mine twice. 

Perfect for going out to eat :smile:

false
Agreed and with the OG Shadow 5000 pack coming in at $90 a pair, those are even nicer than the Burgers.

Def a million times better classic color ways on a classic silhouette can't go Wrong and like the so called prices being over 400 for the burgers you can buy all 4 less than that

stop fronting like you didn't try last week

Naw that's how much you know or been on this thread I didn't like them since official pics and I haven't tried since day one. I have said that constantly them joints are the ugliest sneaker I have seen especially for a saucony, grown man with a burger on his feet get outa here :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom