Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Where the hell where they? I was sittin pressin refresh on new releases screen and they never came up 
mean.gif
They came up for me when I went to the home page->brands->saucony (not elite) there were only 2 other shoes that came up with it.

I was mainly refreshing New Releases and then a page where i searched "end" and "Saucony" but nothing came up there.

I'm glad I'm sitting this one out...the madness is ridicolous...

Atleast I was able to cop a few 6ks from a few years back, one of them a grail..:pimp:

Last edited:
Packers only has 20 pairs of burgers........ About 13 people on the list and they are doing a roll call every hour

Last edited:
Control-R Control-R Control-R Control-R Control-R Control-R Control-R Control-R Control-R Man do I hate EU releases

Ya man and Im not even saying it cuz i tryin to increase my chances. I luckily grabbed a pair for a somewhat decent price already. Theres just a new clique rising out of boston of adolescent resellers. Seriously these kids are like 15 years old. They are at every BDGA and Concepts release its ridiculous.

got dam, im going to be in boston this month i want to get the anteaters looks like im not getting them. what also sucks is bait is getting them and i live 5 mins away...

Back
Top Bottom