Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Sick pictures bro! I likes a lot...if I don't get the Space Snacks this afternoon (should be as easy as the ACES were), I am looking at the Cruel World 1s and 2s from BAIT. Does anyone own either pair? Which one would you prefer over? I like both but have funds to cop one of the two.
Honestly I think you should wait, the cruel worlds weren't that great imo and something better will most likely drop

But if you do really like them then I'd say go for the first pair, the blue. 

Sick pictures bro! I likes a lot...if I don't get the Space Snacks this afternoon (should be as easy as the ACES were), I am looking at the Cruel World 1s and 2s from BAIT. Does anyone own either pair? Which one would you prefer over? I like both but have funds to cop one of the two.
I have cruel world 2's and I've seen the 1's in person. The 2's color blocking is way better which makes it the better shoe, imo. Esp with the black laces. Both are underrated imho. Just go with the one you think you would wear the most, man.

Haha and even if it's at your door you aren't good because fools always looking to jack something. Always stay with UPS my choice hold for pick-up... Take no chances. Haha

I'll never use USPS again...I had sold a pair of Retro '88 3's a while back (yes, for r*pe...lol, I don't do it often) and it ended up getting lost and sent to dead mail. I filed some kind of paperwork with the Post Office and they said they were going to backtrack and see what they come up with. I ended up recieving in the mail two months later a ripped piece of the box with my return addess on it...like what the f*ck is this?!! I had to refund the buyer since I didn't buy insurance...I guess that's what I get for charging r*pe, never did it again after that, lol...lesson learned.

Thanks man. I have both cruel worlds. My favorite is the second one because the dark red makes it pop a little but still a subtle color way. The first one is dull IMO. But it depends on your preference. Also Both are very easy to wears

Haha and even if it's at your door you aren't good because fools always looking to jack something. Always stay with UPS my choice hold for pick-up... Take no chances. Haha

I'll never use USPS again...I had sold a pair of Retro '88 3's a while back (yes, for r*pe...lol, I don't do it often) and it ended up getting lost and sent to dead mail. I filed some kind of paperwork with the Post Office and they said they were going to backtrack and see what they come up with. I ended up recieving in the mail two months later a ripped piece of the box with my return addess on it...like what the f*ck is this?!! I had to refund the buyer since I didn't buy insurance...I guess that's what I get for charging r*pe, never did it again after that, lol...lesson learned.
Wow that's some grad A bull right there, man! I always hear people having horror stories with USPS, but I haven't had any yet *knocks on wood* But I would take UPS ground (even though it's hella slow) over USPS priority any day just for the fact that you can hold for pick-up with UPS. Haha

Honestly I think you should wait, the cruel worlds weren't that great imo and something better will most likely drop

But if you do really like them then I'd say go for the first pair, the blue. 

I have cruel world 2's and I've seen the 1's in person. The 2's color blocking is way better which makes it the better shoe, imo. Esp with the black laces. Both are underrated imho. Just go with the one you think you would wear the most, man.

Thanks man. I have both cruel worlds. My favorite is the second one because the dark red makes it pop a little but still a subtle color way. The first one is dull IMO. But it depends on your preference. Also Both are very easy to wears

Thanks for all the input guys. Both Cruel Worlds and Cabin Fevers are getting my interest. After Space Snacks tonight, I'm looking to one of the three aforementioned or the Grey and Navy Classics that just released.

One more because that perforated suede is sooo butter

For the 168th time, get to the first step of checkout and your cart will be saved, no need to rush with autofill or anything at that point. If you get the out of stock message hit back and try to check out again. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
please, after the release can we NOT:

- post checkout confirmations ; we've all seen what one looks like -- act like you been there before 

- ask the question, "the money is out my account, am I good" .... "I got confirmation, am I good" ... **** like that 

- curse EB for crappy servers ... again, duhh

- ask about the sizing ... you already ordered them, try them ***** on when they get there and answer that question 

- and any other lurker talk 

**** happens every single time and it'd be nice to talk about something else other than pages of dumb **** 

can we try that for once? 

Nice man! It pains me to see trainers on top of other trainers tho 
laugh.gif
 Your love for the 6K is strong haha
I have a thing about stacking the soles of my shoes on top of the uppers of other shoes too... 

please, after the release can we NOT:

- post checkout confirmations ; we've all seen what one looks like -- act like you been there before 
- ask the question, "the money is out my account, am I good" .... "I got confirmation, am I good" ... **** like that 
- curse EB for crappy servers ... again, duhh
- ask about the sizing ... you already ordered them, try them ***** on when they get there and answer that question 
- and any other lurker talk 

**** happens every single time and it'd be nice to talk about something else other than pages of dumb **** 

can we try that for once? 
Its gonna happen anyways so what's the point

Back
Top Bottom