Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Now I know...always press "Checkout", and not "Checkout Using PayPal"...if you click just the regular "Checkout" button it'll take you to PayPal IF your size is available...if it's not, it'll give you the "Inventory Out Of Stock" message, which then you just go back and try again.  If you click the "Checkout Using PayPal" button it'll take you right to PayPal when you'll log-in and click through a few screens and then it'll tell you out of stock...much easier going through the standard EB "Checkout".

honestly i instinctively hit the "checkout with paypal" button because on a prior attempt with hitting "checkout" it still took me to paypal..

kinda confusing but nonetheless i know now smh :smh:

230 my size on ebay 
mean.gif

well 210 paypal direct

Last edited:
Can't believe I struck out, I'm usually good, but on to the next

I was gunning for my sz 10.5, so it stings a lil more since it was the last sz to go

Does anyone have any idea how the Space Snack T-shirt runs for sizing ? For a Size M and Size L what is the dimensions from pit to pit ? I need about a 20" from pit to pit, what size am I good with ?
I have the Aces shirt, which might be a different brand since this tag says ICNY and it looks like the tag of the Space Snack shirt says EB, but I'd hope sizing is similar because I ordered the same size. With that said, the Aces shirt in medium measures at 20" from pit to pit.

on to the next one boyz. don't let that sodium get to your head!

Can't wait til' EB releases the third shoe in the pack. Pretty surprised nothing has popped up on those. 

I might as well get the tee since it's still there. Wasn't even gonna try on the jacket. By the time I grabbed the shoes it was gone anyway.

on to the next one boyz. don't let that sodium get to your head!

Can't wait til' EB releases the third shoe in the pack. Pretty surprised nothing has popped up on those. 
yea might pass, its never/ very rarely a bad decision to just fall back if you strike out on rd

Damn, figured this one would be easy. Got my size mostly out of curiousity, had planned to pass. If I dont like em I'll assist someone who struck out. I would personally wait before paying resale on these.

is 210 shipped too much?  cheapest i could find. 
It was $145 shipped from EB making it $65 above retail. If you really want them, I'd go for it. When I first saw the Space Snack, I knew I had to have them since the colorway is what got me. I didn't care so much for the Aces.

Last edited:
A lot of new faces in here lol 

Props to anyone who managed to cop.. seems a bit hit and miss who managed to grab a pair tho. Did anyone pick up a windbreaker or T shirt?

nthat.gif

So many new faces (which is cool)

So many pairs on eBay (which isn't)
Deyyy flexxinnnnnnn 
roll.gif

Serious tho when i nearly striked out on the Loms and seen all the pairs up on eBay within a few minutes I was salty as hell. I now try not to look at ebay after a release .

Did you try and cop?

Last edited:
Deyyy flexxinnnnnnn :rofl:

Serious tho when i nearly striked out on the Loms and seen all the pairs up on eBay within a few minutes I was salty as hell. I now try not to look at ebay after a release .

Did you try and cop?

Na, really wasn't feeling them.

To me the GR 5000 pack>

Actually had some buddies of mine get them, and it's their first saucony purchase lol

Not sure why this release brought the masses.

I didn't go for the aces either.

LOM and Offsprings >>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom