Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Na, really wasn't feeling them.

To me the GR 5000 pack>

Actually had some buddies of mine get them, and it's their first saucony purchase lol

Not sure why this release brought the masses.

I didn't go for the aces either.

LOM and Offsprings >>>>>>
Fair enough man. I kinda agree with you anyway but preferred the GR 6K pack over these. Much cheaper too 

I don't see why the lurkers thing is constantly brought up. As long as they're wearing them and not reselling and have a genuine love for the shoe/brand IDC.

Son... I forgot about the release lmaooo. I'm salty.
Don't be.. you got them Bodegas on the way 
smokin.gif

Deyyy flexxinnnnnnn :rofl:

Serious tho when i nearly striked out on the Loms and seen all the pairs up on eBay within a few minutes I was salty as hell. I now try not to look at ebay after a release .

Did you try and cop?

Never look at eBay after a release. That's how they get you. LOMs were going up to 350+ a pair after the first initial release on premier, but now look at most resellers are sitting and prices are dropping...EB never said these space snacks were limited to a certain amount of pairs like the burgers. Same for the aces, that's why prices are dropping on them aswell. Some dudes wana have the latest release first but what's the point? with Patience and timing you can get and find great deals later on down the road. All the new wave of Saucony heads going after these new releases because of the influence saucony has grown on the social media and blogs making it instantly sell out and resellers take advantage of that. Wait it out prices will drop. If y'all don't think so go ahead and cop if you got that kind of bread to blow. Just my 2 cents. Because I find deals all the time lol

Last edited:
Hi guys how much was it sent to europe??? 200 sent to spain should be ok.. if it comes out on kith it will be arround 190 also and kith doesnt low price for customs.. so i will have to pay more. This is a guy i met years ago he always mmakes good offers to me

this is one shoe i really wanted but couldnt cop.  i will wait a few weeks for the hype to die before i try my luck on ebay.  maybe i will get lucky in the meantime from other retailers.

If you want to make Saucony's stock fall FAST, point out that from 2007-2012 it was owned by Payless! Now Wolverine owns them. Which means that the first couple of waves of Saucony Elites came out during the Payless ownership.

Never look at eBay after a release. That's how they get you. LOMs were going up to 350+ a pair after the first initial release on premier, but now look at most resellers are sitting and prices are dropping...EB never said these space snacks were limited to a certain amount of pairs like the burgers. Same for the aces, that's why prices are dropping on them aswell. Some dudes wana have the latest release first but what's the point? with Patience and timing you can get and find great deals later on down the road. All the new wave of Saucony heads going after these new releases because of the influence saucony has grown on the social media and blogs making it instantly sell out and resellers take advantage of that. Wait it out prices will drop. If y'all don't think so go ahead and cop if you got that kind of bread to blow. Just my 2 cents. Because I find deals all the time lol
Well said. I tell people this all the time. If you truly want a pair you'll find it for the right price even if it's a few years down the line. With that said I'm still looking for Capt Purps bodegas, Purple Devils and the Teal/Grey toe Bodega 5000 
ohwell.gif

People that are shopping for Burgers on Ebay. Make sure you read the description carefully since some people are not including the pins. Not sure if they are trying to make extra money selling them on the side but I have read a couple now that state they will not be included. For the price people are paying I would want everything included!

Last edited:
It was $145 shipped from EB making it $65 above retail. If you really want them, I'd go for it. When I first saw the Space Snack, I knew I had to have them since the colorway is what got me. I didn't care so much for the Aces.

I think I'm going to wait til other retailers release them. Hopefully I can get them online. Don't live by any saucony retailers.

This review on the ACES by two guys lol. So many things to laugh at but at least they're wearing them.

Wore my g/r LoMs all night Saturday in the dust and mess of the fairgrounds. Giving them a break and going with the 5000s for this week lol.

Wore my g/r LoMs all night Saturday in the dust and mess of the fairgrounds. Giving them a break and going with the 5000s for this week lol.
I need to stop BSing and grab these. Got the red but wanted the grey first. Nice shots.

Back
Top Bottom