Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^^^

In person the shape is great.

If you're referring to my pic as an example, they're still factory laced tight and its a weird angle.. I took it to get the 3M and that little flash flare on the tongue.

mean.gif
 at this thread

mean.gif
 at this thread
The amount of people that hopped on the Saucony wagon in the last month is kind of sickening. I don't mind the people that are genuinely into the shoes, but all the hypebeasts and resellers 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Someone tried to charge $750 for Burgers on FB the other day.

I see those type of auctions for alot of shoes. It just seems like they are fishing for an idiot. all it takes is 1 I guess.

I just want some Shadow 0000s (5, 6 , or 9) don't matter.

*deep sigh*

Anybody know of an online retailer that usually gets these in sz. 7?? I doubt I'll find anything lower than that . I was super shocked the space snacks started at a 6.

I see those type of auctions for alot of shoes. It just seems like they are fishing for an idiot. all it takes is 1 I guess.
I agree man. I also feel like people do it to create a 'fake' sense of hype, so that there other listing which is listed at $400 seems like such a good deal! 
laugh.gif

It is what it is tho

Last edited:
Lol dude caught feelings over a meme/gif.

Anyways... can anyone direct me to a shop with the OG 5k pack still available? 

Last edited:
EB 3rd pair hype is increasing slowly for me lol

Hope the theme is good and not gimmicky

Quick and Horrible shot I took of the collab Saucony's I have as I was putting my Burgers away. I also have the green ARC's I forgot at my Dads house and a bunch of gr Jazz and Shadow Originals. Really need to slow down on buying shoes! Lol

Last edited:

Quick and Horrible shot I took of the collab Saucony's I have as I was putting my Burgers away. I also have the green ARC's I forgot at my Dads house and a bunch of gr Jazz and Shadow Originals. Really need to slow down on buying shoes! Lol
nice collection man, n nice to see a cotton candy. 

I needa pick up a 9k myself, just worried it's too bulky

Back
Top Bottom