Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

nthat.gif

Yeah lets quote the same picture about 20 more times...

Regardless, those are exciting. Lets see how this plays out. 

Here we go! Moon kicks looking crazy. EB exlusive means they still gonna release online right? Not on some only instore bs?

Here we go! Moon kicks looking crazy. EB exlusive means they still gonna release online right? Not on some only instore bs?
I'm sure they will be online, and I'm pretty certain they will hit additional places (But those will probably be in-store ******** lol)

This one looks like it has potential, the other two weren't my thing personally, just wouldn't ever wear a bright orange or pink and brown trainer. Hope there are no more mirrors on them.

Haha. But for real those new joints look nice.
Love Breaking Bad.

I just hope the hype stays low. Im gonna have to camp out anyway and do not want any trouble.

Whats good is the my spot is raffling off the 5lab3s and the Shooting Stars pack.

Should be smooth sailing.

A1IP5.gif

That's the type that thinks you're low balling at $500. Someone should shoot him a $150 offer.
That is my auction..thanks for the compliments people.  I am in no way of rushing to sell but hey, if there is someone out there that is willing to spend, why not?!  I won't be wearing them anytime soon, so I might as well have it on ebay than have stale inventory while new shoes keep on releasing.  

Last edited:
Just copped some aces for retail super stoked. Haven't seen a pair of sauconys that have got my attention like that in a while. How everyone prosper on the space snacks? I passed was shooting for my luck on the aces

That is my auction..thanks for the compliments people.  I am in no way of rushing to sell but hey, if there is someone out there that is willing to spend, why not?!  It's not like I will be wearing these shoes anytime soon either.
Smart move. I also price shoes I don't want to get rid of above market price just to see what happens. Sometimes they even sell.

On another note, can't wait for that last EB pair.

Last edited:
Resellers......

now back to the kicks.

Hope these be a thursday drop. Not trying to pick between ubiq and EB

Back
Top Bottom