Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

initial release is at EB, other boutiques and retailers have been receiving a small amount of the aces and space snacks to sell 1 to 2 weeks after the initial release. this 3rd one is said to only be available through EB 
How did i miss all the other releases...

lol just wait, once official pics release, all aboard the hype train
Word to that,

I personally like them from these pics, can't go wrong with a clean grey 6k like those. Slept on the other two, these will make up for it can't wait.

Last edited:
Still salty bout space snacks ^^^ these are clean too. Subtle with a clear sole that will turn piss yellow/GUMsole. Be nice if that moon print was 3m.

Extra butter space pack is like Charles Barkley would say "turrible". The space snacks was not bad but cuz saucony is hot right now people are eating them up. That whole pack was a magic johnson dream team no look PASS. Anteater concept is dope but the use of nylon and the fact that its a jazz model may make me pass on those too

Last edited:

How did i miss all the other releases...
Best way to find out what spots will have the kicks for retail is to call them up and ask. Not much is put out regarding them. Premier got the Aces but had such a limited quantity they did in store only 2 weeks after. Best bet is to hit up EB by Friday to find out what spots will have the space snacks.

Best way to find out what spots will have the kicks for retail is to call them up and ask. Not much is put out regarding them. Premier got the Aces but had such a limited quantity they did in store only 2 weeks after. Best bet is to hit up EB by Friday to find out what spots will have the space snacks.

i think most places only got enough to do in store so if you live next to a boutique, its best to ask them

Watch EB drop something COMPLETELY differnt, and just leaking sample pictures to f*ck with us..

Can anyone help me on the sizing of the Burgers- Do they run big at all or are TTS?

Looking to grab a pair, but a half size down is a lot easier and cheaper for me to obtain. 

Can anyone help me on the sizing of the Burgers- Do they run big at all or are TTS?

Looking to grab a pair, but a half size down is a lot easier and cheaper for me to obtain. 
By default I had to go a full size down and they still feel fine. 

I like the last EB. Clean and simple but I know there's more to it than that. They wouldn't end it without something big. Looks like a sample.

Really hoping these are some early sample pairs! Quality looks way off on these compared to the first two. I'm also thinking that black shoelaces would tie in the scheme 100% better since the white are a Big no no!!
Yeah i was thinking the same. the dude who posted the pics collects samples by the looks of things. So these are more than likely a sample pair, but just how much was changed since is unknown

Edit: Just checked his instagram and he definitely collects Saucony samples, I even found one of his listings on ebay

Last edited:

Guess we've all learned our lesson on teaser pics..........

Haha yeah i judged to quick on them too. That picture which said they were called the Neapolitans looked terrible! Final pics looked much MUCH better, but i still wouldn't cop

Hoping it's the same with these 

Word to that,

I personally like them from these pics, can't go wrong with a clean grey 6k like those. Slept on the other two, these will make up for it can't wait.
Nice, glad something finally caught your eye. Saucony has been gaining tons of traction though, can only imagine these will be tougher to get.
lol release day when there like 100+ people in here saying damn couldnt cop, really wanted these
I was one of them when I struck out on the snacks! LOL man but I wanted them when i first saw pics though. Still really bummed. Copped a pair of MC Free Flyknit 4.0s but it does little to fill the void.

Last edited:
If I don't get a confirmation e-mail today that my Snacks shipped, and they end up cancelling my order...I'm walking out of work like this today
Jack-Nicholson.gif

Back
Top Bottom