Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Thought about it for a second and decided to go with a size 9, ended up getting cart jacked on the size 9 green solebox lol, oh well...

Thanks again for the solid info though :smokin

Why they keep showing that size 9? lol, keep trying to add to cart but no love :nerd:

Last edited:
Really dumb of me but i just decided to check the Saucony size conversion chart and my TTS of 26.5 cm = a US 8.5. It seems i've been sizing .5 down on every Saucony I have for the past year and never gave it another thought. In other words, copped the pink solebox. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

Burger on the tongue makes it..
+1

Really is a great collab. 

I know the shoe has been talked about at length in here already so sorry to those who find it annoying.

But I honestly can't believe the quality of the shoes. Even just how solid they feel. Idk man seems like a new standard. I keep picking them up and thinking that there is some catch. But nah. Just how they do it.

Yeah I see that. Not sure but it keeps coming back and going away but still OOS. If for some reason the 9 that I got doesn't work out, I would be more than happy to send them your way.

Cool man, just let me know. I should of just grabbed that US 9 when I had a chance to lol.

Repped for the kindness :nthat:

Wow.

Even better in person. Instantly one of my favorites.

Pictures do no justice. Quality out of this world. 
I totally agree ..the quality on them is just out of this world ... on another not what would be the best way to clean dirt off of these?

nah, I got them for myself. If I got them to resell I would have gotten a different size (and not wait on line as long as I did
laugh.gif
)

Ooh, word...I didn't know you wore sneakers. I pegged you as a Ralph Lauren boat shoes kinda guy with money pouring outta your Lacoste capri's from all the resells.

:wink:

Quality on solebox collabs are on another level compared to burgers. Don't even compare them to any recent collabs unless you just hopped on the bandwagon and don't know what you are talking about. Look at the pink/grey devils and all the 3 brothers pack, lucanids, all come with leather lining, quality suede, simple colorways you just can't go wrong. Burgers are just hype and gimmicky with all those accessories that's why most people want em. No offense to those who like em but it's Not something you can wear casually with that burger on the tongue, that little green in the back just a terrible looking 5000 IMO it would of been better if it wasn't all suede and with no leather lining, with that in time it's going to look terrible. I know because I've had the play cloth cotton candy all suede and the toe box shape became disformed. But that's alright we are supposed to wear our kicks and beat them up but the matter of fact is how long they going to last is what I'm coming at. Yall paying 3 times over retail for something in time ain't gona look great where as solebox collabs have been looking great through out the years since they been released. Quality over quantity/hype/gimmicky accessories/ and theme.

nah, I got them for myself. If I got them to resell I would have gotten a different size (and not wait on line as long as I did
laugh.gif
)

Ooh, word...I didn't know you wore sneakers. I pegged you as a Ralph Lauren boat shoes kinda guy with money pouring outta your Lacoste capri's from all the resells.

:wink:
nah :lol:
don't know where you got that idea from

When I first took them out I thought the tips were gold metal ...that would have been a nice touch ...anyone know where I can maybe cop something like that in the mayo and bbq color?

the sauce/lace packets are sealed with a soft glue strip or some kinda double stick tape at the top. you can split it open cleanly and easily without tearing it. aint a big deal.
quality on burgers is excellent. that colored three bros solebox collab was disappointing. i dont know if you saw them in person, but they are GR quality. and ive always been a big solebox fan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom