Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Elite Master Control Session..

I hate seeing that 'remaining stock will go online'..... Hope they allocate a good number for online rather than just sell out instore...

^ but is that that only for the shirts?  id assume since it is their collab that they would allocate stock for online as well as instore..

I can't get down with the silhouette on the shadow masters. That's a cool color way though. Those FP 6000's on the other hand :smokin. Can't wait for those to drop.

Price check on Worn 1x Sneaker freaker bushwhackers? Thanks NT :nthat:

if you look at the/my very 1st post of this thread...you'll see that i paid just under $210 total (including shipping) for my pair directly from sneaker freaker when it 1st dropped. i personally would gladly still pay the same, even for a pair that had been worn 1x. i seriously consider them to be one of my most (if not THE most) favorite shoes...ever...

I also bought from SneakerFreaker for 160 retail & 50$ shipping totally 210$ I was mad tho because like a week later they dropped stateside for $110 on packers site or premier site, but still a Dope shoes, I still haven't wore mine yet.

Copped Coral Play Cloths on todays restock. Lets hope there's no funny business and i get shipping confirmation

Did anyone cop the Lucanids off SNS?  It says sold out, and I never saw any go live on the site, so I am wondering if they sold out in store or if some sizes went online?

Back
Top Bottom