Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

stuck in limbo. Got the error screen at checkout, but payment went through and i received an order confirmation.

Either way I'm ok. Checked the conversion and it was $161. Little more than i wanted to spend

Express shipping my ***, Hanon didn't even ship my pair of Lebrons from last week yet...
laugh.gif

Pics from Vagrantsneakers...

Last edited:
did you get a pair? I kinda liked those NBs, but not enough for the price tag. These were better IMO, so I doubled up for almost the same price. Got my shipping confirmation this morning from Hanon- anybody else?

I had an email from them this morning that said they are running behind on orders, and it will take longer than expected to ship out...

Hello,

Many thanks for your order.

Due to our recent summer sale we are currently working on a slight backlog of orders. We are in the process of picking and packing but at present we are operating a few days behind our normal shipping schedule.

If you have placed an order from the 28th of June onwards and have received an "Order processed' email notification, your shipping notification will follow shortly. Once your order has been dispatched an email will fire out to you with your tracking info.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Last edited:
I had an email from them this morning that said they are running behind on orders, and it will take longer than expected to ship out...

Hello,

Many thanks for your order.

Due to our recent summer sale we are currently working on a slight backlog of orders. We are in the process of picking and packing but at present we are operating a few days behind our normal shipping schedule.

If you have placed an order from the 28th of June onwards and have received an "Order processed' email notification, your shipping notification will follow shortly. Once your order has been dispatched an email will fire out to you with your tracking info.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Got the same email... Hope they don't cancel my order. Been having a lot of bad luck lately...

Got the same email... Hope they don't cancel my order. Been having a lot of bad luck lately...
Don't worry they're not gonna cancel your order... Thats an authomatic response...They might take a bit long to ship like all Lebron orders from last week, that;s all..

Last edited:
when you guys get your shoes in post some on feet pics, i  might need to grab these. whens the worldwide release happening? 

Any place worth checking for the first Shadow Masters or am I going to have to deal with evilBay?

"Tomorow: Hanon X Saucony Launch.
First 12 Customers are getting the whole Set: Tshirt/Socks/Dustbag and Shoes.."

Solebox...

Not a word yet about an online release tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom