Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

:nerd: ???

I'm not sure. I buy from overseas via pay pal all the time, never had a hold. Def contact pay pal and ask them what's up. Must be a card issue.
they just authorized it but jeez. they charged me 14 to hold it. then refunded the 14. then it shoes funds from bank acct. then the conversion. does this look right?

in the end the total is 170 eu
Yeah, they just take a temporary hold so you don't try to cancel the bank transaction through your bank.

they just authorized it but jeez. they charged me 14 to hold it. then refunded the 14. then it shoes funds from bank acct. then the conversion. does this look right?

in the end the total is 170 eu

That conversion is correct, glad you was able to cop, price was above retail but still better than prices on the bay
, you won't be dissapointed man [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Magneto sites are a f*****g joke

10 ppl can crash the site and it makes it so their development team can't even go in and update pages

it's 1am in Rome. their not about to fix it :rofl:

thx for the link, was able to cop my size, probally because it was expensive so no proft for the resellers, but still about 50% cheaper than the bay.

i saw this graffiti on a random building in a random neighborhood in boston.

lol i did not expect a saucony. i would have though they would do jordans instead but i guess you east coast guys love runners

i saw this graffiti on a random building in a random neighborhood in boston.

lol i did not expect a saucony. i would have though they would do jordans instead but i guess you east coast guys love runners
The company has been based in MA since the 1960s, so maybe it's someone who enjoys the local company's work.

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if shops in the US received size 13 Burgers? There's a pair in size 13 on ebay, and everything looks legit.

Back
Top Bottom