Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Only a matter of time

But that doesn't even make sense since it's the freeze dried ice cream that astronauts take to space, hence not supposed to be in a fridge, a better picture would be in some preppers basement amongst the 400 cases of MREs.

Let em flex cause you know they'll be on sale real soon WORN ONE TIME FOR MAYBE 3 MINS
I'm guilty of doing the same. Like those RF COA puma disc mints. Materials are top notch, but after looking at the disc it just looked poorly put together. Something you would not know unless you have a pair inhand, and the only way to get em is on RD. Wore em 3 x, then the wire came out from the disc to the part that connects to the side panel. I was so heated. I can't be rockin this being in fear that the disc is just gonna crap out on me. So I sold em for a lil above retail. Why not make a come up. 

Edit: I put back together the wire before selling

Last edited:
Did Extra Butter get some specially made wrapper for it, or is it the normal looking one you can get a 15 pack of on amazon for 40?

I'm guilty of doing the same. Like those RF COA puma disc mints. Materials are top notch, but after looking at the disc it just looked poorly put together. Something you would not know unless you have a pair inhand, and the only way to get em is on RD. Wore em 3 x, then the wire came out from the disc to the part that connects to the side panel. I was so heated. I can't be rockin this being in fear that the disc is just gonna crap out on me. So I sold em for a lil above retail. Why not make a come up. 

Edit: I put back together the wire before selling
the R shoe of my coral's wire came off too.  if anything RF should've glued that **** or at least a more secure attachment for that shoe. but ya pretty much agree with everything you said. the coa's materials were top notch, but just the way the disc system works/functions is just 
sick.gif

^^ youre buggin! space snacks are fresh!! they even exceeded my expectation when i saw them in person. 100% quality Kicks!

Damn my 3 bros just came in too! Insane quick shipping. UK to Singapore in 3 days. Mad.

And they look so awesome on feet. Only knock is the quality, the suede feels almost like a felt material. Not super premium, but still definitely a keeper.

Salty i missed out on the orange and the greens.

End's customer service and shipping is intense, i love them. Their website is death though.

Back
Top Bottom