Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yup the 31st release is on Solebox. Still hope guys.

@TeivLite  didn't know there was a code!?
Yeah a 10% code tweeted by one of those GB sneaker deal sites. MillionaireMay or something. I didn't get to use it, too late on the size... ehh. Will have to try on the other sites.

SIZE 8!??! 
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Can someone legit check. Jus wondering because of the lettering and it's from Hong Kong

Last edited:
lucanids only $115 shipped if you checked out on the US version of the site and not the UK. good deal considering retail will probably be higher in the US, and it will cost a lot more directly from solebox since they dont remove vat, and shipping from solebox is expensive.

lucanids only $115 shipped if you checked out on the US version of the site and not the UK. good deal considering retail will probably be higher in the US, and it will cost a lot more directly from solebox since they dont remove vat, and shipping from solebox is expensive.
This. They will be approaching resell price if you cop from solebox and live in the usa... 

Was anyone able to pick up the Extra Butters or plan to on Friday? I read a few pages back and only saw one post about them. I'm really disappointed that they are only an instore release. 

Very nice very nice, still prefer the bungee cord laces though, that said I don't put really prefer putting ropes on anything but Asics.

Can't wait for the lucanids to get in, now I know what to expect with END, if they aren't here by Friday i'm gonna SMH!

So I finally cleaned off the Grey LOMS from End today using a Penguin Suede & Nubuck Kit. Here's the before and after.

Before:

After:

Was anyone able to pick up the Extra Butters or plan to on Friday? I read a few pages back and only saw one post about them. I'm really disappointed that they are only an instore release. 
Keep an eye out on http://bdgastore.com/ they almost always sell a limited amount online aside from their instore sales. They did it with the burgers and aces.  They announced they will have it Saturday but didn't put up details yet

Keep an eye out on http://bdgastore.com/ they almost always sell a limited amount online aside from their instore sales. They did it with the burgers and aces.  They announced they will have it Saturday but didn't put up details yet
Ahh. I just went to their website. It's supposed to be instore release only... 
mean.gif
. Doubt I could find anyone who would be willing to line up for these for me.

Ahh. I just went to their website. It's supposed to be instore release only... 
mean.gif
. Doubt I could find anyone who would be willing to line up for these for me.
Not sure where you saw that on thier site. This is the info they have up for the Space Snacks when i just checked

24 – Extra Butter x Saucony Shadow Master ‘Space Snack’
        Retail: $TBA

Release information: TBA.

Not sure where you saw that on thier site. This is the info they have up for the Space Snacks when i just checked

24 – Extra Butter x Saucony Shadow Master ‘Space Snack’
        Retail: $TBA

Release information: TBA.
WOOPS. I'm just stupid. Haha. I correlated the above statement with it. Wooo! Time to camp on the website Saturday. Was supposed to help my friend get kd vi aunt pearls, but these are too good to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom