Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Can someone legit check. Jus wondering because of the lettering and it's from Hong Kong

Looks legit haven't seen any replica sauconys. Everything from the lace bag to the lettering looks on point

No one got the email that End messed up and released the Lucanids early?  They are still honoring orders apparently.

No one got the email that End messed up and released the Lucanids early?  They are still honoring orders apparently.

yea I was gonna bring this up. they sent an email to some ppl that was able to purchase saying that it was an error and they weren't supposed to go up for sale until later this month. they also said they would still honor it thought. so what does that mean, are they gonna get a new delivery for the real release date or are they instantly sold out the second they put em up bc they are honoring the previous orders?

yea I was gonna bring this up. they sent an email to some ppl that was able to purchase saying that it was an error and they weren't supposed to go up for sale until later this month. they also said they would still honor it thought. so what does that mean, are they gonna get a new delivery for the real release date or are they instantly sold out the second they put em up bc they are honoring the previous orders?
Find out next time on Dragon Ball!!!

Made my order but no email from END so far.. but come to think of it, they would've dispatched the order by now. Hmmm getting worried. lol

Last edited:

If it's sold out and everyone that purchased is going to get there ordered honored I doubt they going to get another shipment or put up pairs from yesterday's early drop. Some peeps I know got there orders shipped. Very big mistake for END dropping them before SoleBox..and I haven't gotten any email yet except my order # I guess those that haven't either will be getting them after solebox drop..

Last edited:
If it's sold out and everyone that purchased is going to get there ordered honored I doubt they going to get another shipment or put up pairs from yesterday's early drop. Some peeps I know got there orders shipped. Very big mistake for END dropping them before SoleBox..and I haven't gotten any email yet except my order # I guess those that haven't either will be getting them after solebox drop..

I spoke to CS this morning and they said orders that were successfully placed on the lucanids will ship out today

Is there a reason why the White Mountaineering x Saucony doesn't sell out as quickly as other collaborations?  Is it due to pricing?

yea idk...it's all a big mess lol cause they said they were gonna release em later this month, even with the error. no biggy though, if I can't cop on release date then it's on to the next one.

at least END is being upfront about it, the offspring release was leaked early as well but i don't remember them ever admitting to it

Back
Top Bottom