Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

What's retail exactly on S&S? I've seen £80 and $140 stateside if it's the former overseas that might be the way to go

Yep I meant to put 85 but whatever. It comes to $115 + ship which could very likely still end up less than 140

There's definitely no passing on the S&S over here. I've waited far too long to pass now haha.

anyone got the time release details for any online shop for these S&S?
End Clothing 00:01 (London Time Zone I suppose) - which would be the night between friday and saturday.. Not sure for other retailers, but I guess the same time unless they do an in-store release first?? (correct me if I'm wrong tho)

There's definitely no passing on the S&S over here. I've waited far too long to pass now haha.
I feel you 100% ! Really hoping that it won't be too limited

Damn End gonna be crashing though because the wimbledon, lebrons bunch a stuff dropping same time. Hopefully that makes these an easier cop...

Hanons getting them too but that's a Nightmare on RD's if anyone got any tips and could PM me I would appreciate it. I need those S&S by hook or by crook...

Won't be able to cop S&S this weekend. Hope the resell on these aren't too bad if I decide to get them later.

Hey how do saucony fit compared to nike, this will be my first pair n wanna get the size right.. I wear a 12 in nikes... Thx

SNS - 6pm ET = midnight over there

Hanon/END - 7pm ET = midnight over there

As many shoes as y'all ****** buy, y'all ain't memorized that yet? lol ....

Back
Top Bottom