Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

cmon man, don't feed the lurkers "/
sorry just trying to share the wealth. Plus im a size 8. I would have been all over it if it were my size 
wink.gif

Side note. How's the weather in Boston during July? I'll be up there for awhile. I hope BDGA drops that heat while I'm there.

Has anyone used Jason Markk on ACES or Moonwalkers? I dont know how but two days in a row my foot slipped on a pedal and I marked the nylon type material on the toe box of both pairs...Im hoping I can get it out with Jason Markk, anyone have to use it on that type of material?

Has anyone used Jason Markk on ACES or Moonwalkers? I dont know how but two days in a row my foot slipped on a pedal and I marked the nylon type material on the toe box of both pairs...Im hoping I can get it out with Jason Markk, anyone have to use it on that type of material?
Bike riding in your kicks. Brave man. I use the Nike SB  x Jordan 1 Lance Mountains for that stuff now. Don't care if the sneaker gets ****** up, which is pretty much the point of them. Wish i could tell you if it would clean it but i don't know. 

Bike riding in your kicks. Brave man. I use the Nike SB  x Jordan 1 Lance Mountains for that stuff now. Don't care if the sneaker gets ****** up, which is pretty much the point of them. Wish i could tell you if it would clean it but i don't know. 
It was my brake pedal on my car actually haha, foot slipped a bit and must have knicked the pedal cause theres a small black mark on each. Also marked up my Nike Dunk Galaxy's which have a canvas material, not sure how to clean those either.

Think I'm gonna have to pass on the S&S not an easy decision by any means. If the shoe was all suede I couldn't pass but the nylon is helpin. Still hard tho :smh:

Think I'm gonna have to pass on the S&S not an easy decision by any means. If the shoe was all suede I couldn't pass but the nylon is helpin. Still hard tho :smh:

Nooooo don't you do it !!! I don't even really like the model the back of the mid sole I hate but this shoe makes me look past that they are beautiful like super fine but annoying chick deal with her at least sometimes

Nooooo don't you do it !!! I don't even really like the model the back of the mid sole I hate but this shoe makes me look past that they are beautiful like super fine but annoying chick deal with her at least sometimes
roll.gif

You right my dude like an abusive relationship. I can't stay away or seem to help myself. 
laugh.gif

A lot of people been saying that about these lately. The nylon is turning a lot of people off. Hope that makes these easier to cop.

Also does anyone know if EB or West is getting these on the 21st I called last weekend they said they don't know any info yet...

Back
Top Bottom