Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

not surprising that people had no idea RF had a few Saucony collabs back in the day...

I just sold my Run Aways a couple months ago

Last edited:
yeah they aint releasing the anteaters. to tell you the truth surprised me that they even dropped the burgers, probably thought that they wouldn't go for that much money or something (maybe got a good amount of pairs, who knows).
Na the shipment didnt come in for real and they are dropping them online, wait for next week

I don't know after seeing solebox, I'm having second thoughts. Anymore pics??

Felt the same after seeing pics. Collab or not, they don't look like a $145 shoe to me. Still will probably grab a pair to pass along if I'm not impressed enough in person.

Anyone have experience with END or SNS shipping to the US? How are they as far as cost and shipping time it will take to get to me?

Anyone have experience with END or SNS shipping to the US? How are they as far as cost and shipping time it will take to get to me?
I ordered Autobahns last year from SNS.  Shipping was free (they had a promotion at the time).  Shipped on a Monday and arrived on the west coast Wednesday morning.  

I don't know after seeing solebox, I'm having second thoughts

Both of those sites will get your package to you by Wednesday well if you stay in NC or East Coast or the South. I think 10 to 11 dollars shipping. I'm sure you already know about SNS holding your money for 2 to 3 days if you strike out right?

sea and sand prob pointless to attempt to get from END huh? im guessing its going to be same amount as burgers or even less

Last edited:
For those still on the fence...

June 21 - 21 Giugno 9am in store + online ARP
in store + online Snekers76.com
€ 105.00
size form us 8 to us 12
ship form June 27 - spedizioni dal 27 Giugno

wishATL will not be receiving them and many euro places are even in store only or leftovers online. btw anyone have the end. product code for these ? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom