Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Abouta cop a solebox jazz-o for the same price as anteaters which I'm passing on. I'm good for the week! Hope those want em gets em!

END kept telling me link was only gonna be released through social media. Asked 3 different time 3 different people same answer and yet there was a leaked link. SMH 

leaked... through social media 
mean.gif

End
Hanon
SNS

ALL HAVE BEEN compromised---like someone posted above only rely on them for GRs until further notice. These boys out here are NOT playing and are learning code while you tweet and post in here. That's real rap. It's deeper than bots now :lol: Now if you have a bot the **** is still obsolete because shoes are gone before they've officially gone live.

End of days is nigh....

End
Hanon
SNS

ALL HAVE BEEN compromised---like someone posted above only rely on them for GRs until further notice. These boys out here are NOT playing and are learning code while you tweet and post in here. That's real rap. It's deeper than bots now
laugh.gif
Now if you have a bot the **** is still obsolete because shoes are gone before they've officially gone live.

End of days is nigh....
Fools don't even post the backdoor links anymore. It's a dirty game out here.

welp this sucks... one of the saucony colab on top of my list.

not paying resell. i guess all i can do is move on lol.

i called bait they said all info on colabs get posted on IG

Bottom line is nowadays, if you don't have a plug or two at the shops. you're not getting anything.. Maybe you'll get lucky with an occasional online drop but that's about it.

Just release enough pairs for everybody or allow pre orders. The limited/TLO game is wack. Sorry it's just sneakers man. Give those that want them a chance to actually buy them for crying out loud. But whatever on to the next. I'm team GR anyway.

Just release enough pairs for everybody or allow pre orders. The limited/TLO game is wack. Sorry it's just sneakers man. Give those that want them a chance to actually buy them for crying out loud. But whatever on to the next. I'm team GR anyway.

is there even any "limited" appeal to runners. Im sure to a certain extent nobody wants colabs to be GR but at same time i dont think anyone cares if they make like the bait pack numbers for most colabs. even the ubiq asics bloom sold out and those were large numbers and demand didnt seem that high.

is there even any "limited" appeal to runners. Im sure to a certain extent nobody wants colabs to be GR but at same time i dont think anyone cares if they make like the bait pack numbers for most colabs. even the ubiq asics bloom sold out and those were large numbers and demand didnt seem that high.
forgetting one thing. Resellers buy every last damn drop these days. 

Bait is doing a random drop tomorrow in store only. My boy works there.

so similar to their EB aces drop? good thing i live down the street from the DB store. hopefully i can grab a pair assuming workers didnt tell all their friends before they release info

forgetting one thing. Resellers buy every last damn drop these days. 

that is true. it sucks when the runners are this limited where only 1 cali store im aware of gets them and pretty much impossible online o well

Just got back from class... What's going on here? S&S leaked so there's no more??

seems like it but no confrimation its for sure sold out i think. i think people back doored and ordered all pairs already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom