Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yup not everything Is worth copping even it's a collab or whatever "limited" Gota stick to style based on your own preferences. Like I said great concept but That color way isn't something I would wear. Money saved onto the next. Half way thru the year plenty more to come.

Last edited:
PASS

LOL

Last edited:
Mehhhh, could if been better. Still gonna cop cause of my love for polo.
Seems like unless you have the snow beach jacket these would be pointless. People always want to throw a name on any shoe to create some hype LOL. so resellers are gonna pray they find an idiot willing to pay resale prices for these. They are not dope they look like a childs saucony Lol

Last edited:
I like these Packer grid's, I don't really care about the Snow Beach monicker, I just think primary colors look good together. I'm definitely going in for a pair. Would not mind owning an actual Snow Beach jacket though, but those things are like unicorns.

Packers should have been a 6000 but either say the Saucony logo or at the very least the dots should have been red. I think a red lace switch on these will balance out the colorblockimg a little better, so for that alone I'll try to grab them but they could have been a little better.

Packers should have been a 6000 but either say the Saucony logo or at the very least the dots should have been red. I think a red lace switch on these will balance out the colorblockimg a little better, so for that alone I'll try to grab them but they could have been a little better.

Yeah, I was thinking earlier that the 6000 would've been amazing with this color scheme/blocking. Only thing is that is would pretty much looks like the Sohos, but with different colors.

Just like i said to ThreeGeees in here over a week ago, hope they don't mess up such a dope concept...Then they went and did it
sick.gif

Regarding 'Snow Beach's' Cop or Pass they are gonna sell. Hypebeast, Resellers, and lurkers gonna hop on it cause it's a collab. Even tho we have some pics out I'm still undecided as to what i want to do. There's a lot more heat coming out the rest of the year so spending my money wisely comes first.   

Upon second thought is it just me or have Packer collabs actually been sitting in stores lately. These might not move when you really think about it. hate to say it but Packer's collab game, has been a a little weak

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom