Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Most instore first for the offspring release.  Hopefully this release will lower the resell value on these.  I've been wanting a pair or atleast trying to trade a pair of my Moonwalkers for one.

Most instore first for the offspring release.  Hopefully this release will lower the resell value on these.  I've been wanting a pair or atleast trying to trade a pair of my Moonwalkers for one.
Hopefully they hit online too. Prices just aren't what I'm willing to pay right now on eBay. 

And the offsprings will release at bodega in store so if ur in Mass. go check them out

Those of you familiar with buying from any of those Euro retailers, please give insight as to preferred sites for copping in-demand releases or ones to avoid because of past issues.

Those of you familiar with buying from any of those Euro retailers, please give insight as to preferred sites for copping in-demand releases or ones to avoid because of past issues.
All I can tell u is that it's def gonna be harder then if it was a US release bc:

1. runners are the number one type of sneaker in Euro areas, so everyone over their goes hard after them

2. most of these spots do in store first, so chances are they will be sold out before they make it online

3. if they make it online there won't be a fsr, you maybe fighting for 2 sizes

4. their site sucks or it's in a foreign language making it much harder to cop

5. if you make it all the way to checkout, you'll just be disappointed in seeing that the final price with shipping and customs fees wouldn't be much different to if u paid resale (except for endclothing)

other then that, enjoy...
laugh.gif

Last edited:

All I can tell u is that it's def gonna be harder then if it was a US release bc:

1. runners are the number one type of sneaker in Euro areas, so everyone over their goes hard after them

2. most of these spots do in store first, so chances are they will be sold out before they make it online

3. if they make it online there won't be a fsr, you maybe fighting for 2 sizes

4. their site sucks or it's in a foreign language making it much harder to cop

5. if you make it all the way to checkout, you'll just be disappointed in seeing that the final price with shipping and customs fees wouldn't be much different to if u paid resale (except for endclothing)

other then that, enjoy...
laugh.gif

couldnt have said it better myself

Offsprings and KFE gt2 are probably my favorite shoes of 2014 so far, wouldn't mind doubling up on the navy OS. :nerd:

doubtful... 
wonder if these will release again in the US, been trying to hunt down a grey offspring for a decent price
They won't....

Last edited:
I stopped by the Titelhelden shop, and they only got one pair per size on the offsprings, and an online release is unlikely. I would assume it'll be the same elsewhere.

Really great shop by the way, friendly staff, worth a stop if you're in Hamburg for sure

Last edited:
I stopped by the Titelhelden shop, and they only got one pair per size on the offsprings, and an online release is unlikely. I would assume it'll be the same elsewhere.

Really great shop by the way, friendly staff, worth a stop if you're in Hamburg for sure

oh well, 1 FSR wont do much to drive down resell costs

Would like some grey offsprings, but since I know I'm gonna strike out jus gonna get ready for these cavities

http://theshoegame.com/articles/saucony-cavity-pack-will-be-available-in-womens-sizing-as-well.html

im in for those raspberries

Back
Top Bottom