Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

rocked my mar 24k for the first time today.

beautiful. the mesh isnt as thick of a weave so it was very comfy. stretchy to a point

How do grid 9000 fit,tts, size up, or down .5?

in most cases, tts. in some materials (such as the sneaker freaker collab), you might be able together away with going .5 size down. but generally, stick with your tts in the grid 9000...

Finally!!! And for pretty close to retail. Very impressed with the quality. Lovin my first pair of Sauconys!!!

Finally!!! And for pretty close to retail. Very impressed with the quality. Lovin my first pair of Sauconys!!!

welcome...to the saucony side!!! puwahahaha... :evil:

seriously tho, congrats! glad your 1st pair happens to be a bodega collab, as those are all legit and super high in quality (with premium materials and everything).

hopefully you won't be let down too much if you ever buy any gr saucony's...haha...oh, and i hope you sized down a .5 size as well in that collab...unless you wear thick socks or like your sneakers with a healthy amount of wiggle room...

Still on the look out for a pair of these in my US 8. Haven't seen a pair for sale in forever.

Picked up the blues for a pretty good price, will post pics tomorrow.

^ Yeah man you're going to dig those blues. That leather around the toe is buttery. Keep checking eBay. I see the reds pop up occasionally for sub $150. Edit - the laces SUCK though... You'll see.

Only sneaker I'm waiting on right now are those Shadow 6k's from Foot Patrol. Nothing else.

Last edited:

I broke out my Shadow6000 yesterday. I really wish I'd have picked up more of these back when they were easy to get.

Saucony x Bodega 11' Collection & 2012 Saucony White Mountaineering Fall Collection & The Saucony X SneakerFreaker "Bushwackers" one of the 3

Back
Top Bottom