Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hahaa what up cuz? Didn't know you was on here.. Yeah man I'm not looking forward to the chaos. You got a connect at west or something?
I'm everywhere mate haha. Im sure they will have enough pairs if you are in NYC and about the chaos, when the release gets closer i will have more concrete info.
Getting back on the shoes, i think everyone will be very happy with the final product, i LOVE that branding. So get ready cause the RD is not far away :smile:

New pic of the westnyc shadow 5000
327c2dd80abb11e3a9b322000a9e5afc_7.jpg

Pic didn't work for me. Wonder why?

I'm everywhere mate haha. Im sure they will have enough pairs if you are in NYC and about the chaos, when the release gets closer i will have more concrete info.
Getting back on the shoes, i think everyone will be very happy with the final product, i LOVE that branding. So get ready cause the RD is not far away
smile.gif
Cool bro keep me posted.. I'll get there early but not trying to camp overnight.. I'll still get a pair. It's funny how that dude in charge of the list always gets 20 pairs smh. If you know him, maybe you can get me near the top.

Any assist my way would be highly appreciated and returned. iG maccemoney for those who don't know lol

Sz 13 ; ) hahaa

ill camp overnight if tthey look as good as I think they're going to look

I have failed miserably at a lot of Saucony collabs. I hope I get lucky this time around for this pair. I'll get there early.

Can everyone post their IGs

Im prety sure Ive indirectly interacted with yall in most of the FB groups lol but I'd love to follow yall on IG.

Also Stunna, if u get an extra pass/invite to an event hmu. I'm from NJ but ill def drive through the tunnel for a good party. I got you on the first two rounds of drinks!

edit:

Johnpsimon is mine lol

Last edited:
Can everyone post their IGs

Im prety sure Ive indirectly interacted with yall in most of the FB groups lol but I'd love to follow yall on IG.

Also Stunna, if u get an extra pass/invite to an event hmu. I'm from NJ but ill def drive through the tunnel for a good party. I got you on the first two rounds of drinks!

edit:

Johnpsimon is mine lol
IG: @threegeees

Switched browsers at work and the picture of the West NYCs worked. Those are going to be a problem. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom