Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^lol nah, pic was taken from mad far and I had to crop it otherwise it would've been just seaweed and sand.
just grinding your gears. 
wink.gif

i still have yet to take the mandatory sea & sand shot with my sea & sands.

which one...saucony and white mountaineering have done collabos every yr for yrs. but one common theme is that they are way more expensive then a regular saucony collabo. retail goes between 2 and 4, so you could be paying 3 to 5 on resale market.
I get flabbergasted by those White Mountaineering collabs every.single.time. Just looking at the MSRP have me like 

...waiting for a sensible retail price

how do the 9000 fit? i'm a 9 and found someone who wants to sell me a pair of the aces for retail. only thing, it's a 8.5. please share. thanks!:D

how do the 9000 fit? i'm a 9 and found someone who wants to sell me a pair of the aces for retail. only thing, it's a 8.5. please share. thanks!
happy.gif
I go .5 down from my TTS for all Sauconys. 8.5 in Nikes and Asics GL3/Vs and an 8 in Saucony. 

anyone happen to have a size 10 or 10.5 in the Grey Offsprings that would want to swap with an 11? 
nerd.gif

^ did you go through checkout? i was able to just cart a sz 12

hoping these go through after AFEW cancelled my order since they dont include State on their address for USA

Back
Top Bottom