Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

resellers are going to clamor to this release tho, hopefully there's so many pairs floating that it offsets that and they barely go for anything over retail

Cavity pack with make the PERFECT "his and hers" without being overly his and hers. Hopefully my dude likes the green. Both pairs is still less than what I usually drop on a SINGLE pair of Lebrons

Cavity pack with make the PERFECT "his and hers" without being overly his and hers. Hopefully my dude likes the green. Both pairs is still less than what I usually drop on a SINGLE pair of Lebrons

Yea my girl likes the razz so I may double up on those for me and her and get me the mints. 3 paris of shoes for the price of one and a half ronnie shoes.

I'm really only interested in the broke boi devils, might even try and paint the pink on the midsole/back panel black :nerd:

My girl is diggin the razz as well I'll have to cop for the both of us I'm not feeling the mints or at least I haven't seen an on feet pic that sold me

Stop bugging out about the cavity pack release time. They won't sell out.. At least I don't think they will
wasn't bugging out. just stopped by the thread to ask once. 
ohwell.gif

Funny cuz I'm thinking about doing the opposite. Mints for her and Razz for me.

I was just investigating my girl's closet. She's got NB 574s and AM90s in a women's 8.5, so a Men's 7.5 in the Shadow 5000 seems right?

I was just investigating my girl's closet. She's got NB 574s and AM90s in a women's 8.5, so a Men's 7.5 in the Shadow 5000 seems right?

Yeah, that should work.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure you subtract 1.5 from women's to convert to men's shoe size, so she would technically be a 7.  For me, Saucony's run half size big compared to Air Maxes, so maybe even get her a 6.5 if her feet aren't wide.

I'm pretty sure you subtract 1.5 from women's to convert to men's shoe size, so she would technically be a 7.  For me, Saucony's run half size big compared to Air Maxes, so maybe even get her a 6.5 if her feet aren't wide.

When in doubt, go by the CM size.

:lol: :lol:

swear I came into post about men's sizing :lol: The ONLY pair of sneakers he owns are some Grant hill retros and nike basketball shoes, both are 12. Should I go TTS for him? Or .5 size down??

For me, the only frame of reference I have are my NB 572s that are a sz. 6. I can walk around all day in them with no discomfort. Should I get a 6 ( 7 in womens) in these? Or go with my true size, which is 6.5 (7.5 in womens).

I'm going to surprise him with these, I like he'll love it! He already text me saying he liked them once I sent him the picture :D

also! remember the Razz joints can be purchased via women's sizing. An article someone posted a while back confirmed that (idk if it's only on Saucony's website though) Wait nvm, the mints are for her and Razz for you. Please disregard.

Last edited:
I have a few 5000 and wear my tts in them and they fit comfortable you should be fine going tts unless he likes his shoes to fit a bit snug.

bet, thanks.

I'll just go TTS ; I know he doesn't care about snug but I do. I'll go TTS for him and .5 down for me. I know they are two diff models, but is the sizing different within the two?? I've been hearing Grid 9000s run large but not much about any of the other models.

I was considering this approach too, I like the Razz and old girl likes the Mints.

If I were you I would get her a 7 in the Shadow 5000, they're pretty TTS and 1.5 sizes down is standard for women's to men's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom