Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Quick question. How do the saucony 5000 models fit? About to purchase a pair for myself. I've heard to go half a size small since they run quite big. Is this true? Thanks in advance

Quick question. How do the saucony 5000 models fit? About to purchase a pair for myself. I've heard to go half a size small since they run quite big. Is this true? Thanks in advance
I've heard some people say that but I still by my true size. They may run a little big but not enough to sz down IMO.

^^^ :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

The wests are pretty meh to me. Was expecting much more based off tha back pic. Materials don't even look very premium too. Tons of nylon. Then again it was gonna be near impossible for them to live up to their 580 so ill cut some slack.

They're alright. More so underwhelming than anything else...

Immediately thought of these...

Yeah these are still a possible cop, I'm just not gonna go out of my way for em at all. If there is an easy opportunity to do so I will, but these unlike the 580s aren't worth stressin for and pulln every string I got.

Last edited:
I hope most people feel the same way you guys do.....dont think I can get there til the afternoon...maybe I will still have a shot at these

I hope most people feel the same way you guys do.....dont think I can get there til the afternoon...maybe I will still have a shot at these
Word! I'm glad people aren't feeling them. It'll be easier for me to cop. You know it'll still be a hypebeast convention.. Dude's who never owned a saucony in there life will be camping for these smh.

Back
Top Bottom