Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Im glad i grabbed the Saucony X WestNYC (collab) the on feet pic with a regular smart phone camera sold it for me

These releasing anywhere else soon....i messed around and thought they was releasing online on sunday and they got released saturday...any help would be appreciated

Dope colorway, just so many releases this month gonna have to pass. Maybe down the road i can find them for a good price

Anybody pick up the Burgundy Grid 9000s? Thinking about grabbing a pair because I found 'em for $55 shipped. How's quality and comfort on that model? I've only owned Jazz's back in the day.

Anybody pick up the Burgundy Grid 9000s? Thinking about grabbing a pair because I found 'em for $55 shipped. How's quality and comfort on that model? I've only owned Jazz's back in the day.
Comfortable as all get out! Grid 9000's are my favorite Saucony model so i might be a little biased 

Comfortable as all get out! Grid 9000's are my favorite Saucony model so i might be a little biased 

They're on a site called Shoebuy.com. I've never bought from them, but read some site reviews and they weren't so good. Loved the price, though. But $80 still isn't bad.

I picked up the burgundy grids for 64 shipped. Where did you see them that cheap? They're comfortable as hell IMO.

West NYC got this $79.95 , quality looks sharp and mad confy
Yeah I saw these today over there.. everyone's charging 90 for them except West. They're dope but almost identical to the pys blue apples I got. i'll prob grab the other two CWs of this pack though.

While everyone was going crazy for the West collab.  3 nice Shadow Masters dropped at Packer and other places.

Last edited:
I picked up the burgundy grids for 64 shipped. Where did you see them that cheap? They're comfortable as hell IMO.

This site called Shoebuy.com but the customer reviews of the site say they're sketchy. Where'd you get yours for $64? If its online, I might get mine from the same place.

Back
Top Bottom