Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm pretty much done getting excited for anything these days. The releases never go as planned and on-line releases are snatched up in a matter of seconds.

I still haven't received my shipping email from West, been on and off the phone with them for the past 24 hours and still nothing :nerd:

How do you guys feel about the new shadow master premium pack? IMO very nice (especially the gray and burgundy pairs

Still no shipping email and nothing from west on my Tequila order lol, been on and off the phone with them for days....

No email or anything from west yet...

I'm right there with you lol.

I was told that my pair is sitting in the store, but they can't ship due to a problem with "the company" I'm assuming shopify. Apparently they haven't heard anything back, and will get back to me tomorrow "Hopefully" :smh:

Got a shipping email about 10 minutes ago from West. Sorry to see people still waiting...

Part 2 is a great fall color way.

Ups is playing with my package. Driver didn't even knock on my door left a notice.
I know, ups used to always knock at my door but about the last year or so just kept leaving the package at my doorstep

Still no shipping email and nothing from west on my Tequila order lol, been on and off the phone with them for days....
same here mane... How the hell do you order something 5 days ago and they do a restock & still not get a shipping confirmation, but they did take the money out of my checking account lol 

mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom