Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Whomever is Jennifer and ordered that size 11, hit me up...I'll forward you the confirmation email...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For the heck of it I just checked ebay on the Snow Beaches and fools are dying on them. 93 currently listed, 13 sold. Avg sell price is about $230, so after fees and shipping costs dudes are making like $30 on them. Don't know why they even bother for that kind of return, just doesn't seem worth the bother to me.

For the heck of it I just checked ebay on the Snow Beaches and fools are dying on them. 93 currently listed, 13 sold. Avg sell price is about $230, so after fees and shipping costs dudes are making like $30 on them. Don't know why they even bother for that kind of return, just doesn't seem worth the bother to me.

Let the resellers fall flat on their faces. Wait for them to hit other retailers and fools will be begging to take them for retail. Nowadays, retail or bust is a good mantra to follow. And if you miss out, just wait down the line...people will be letting them go for retail or less.

these new sites are garbage in the layout department. 

I'm looking at you PACKER. 

KITH

and now bodega. 

goodnight. 

thanks for the oop beanmann. 

PM with your favorite shoe. ill make a custom art peice

Last edited:

these new sites are garbage in the layout department.

I'm looking at you PACKER.

KITH

and now bodega.
This.  I never had a problem copping from packer until this afternoon.  I ended up with some new balance garbage in my cart somehow and by the time I deleted it, the Snows were long gone.

This.  I never had a problem copping from packer until this afternoon.  I ended up with some new balance garbage in my cart somehow and by the time I deleted it, the Snows were long gone.
i was trying to help someone out with packer today and didn't even get close. 

Anyone think that release was too easy? at least for the G9? I got my size 8 and saw the rest sit there for ever.

Last edited:
Did someone say they got their shipping confirmation already from Packer?? I thought I read that a few pages ago and now I can't find it. I didn't get mine yet and now I'm nervous they're just going to cancel it. I got 3 pairs added to my cart by accident (no, really) and was able to successfully check out and everything. I only wanted one and the $450 was a hit, so I emailed and called them. Dude on the phone said "you must have done 3 separate orders because it shouldn't let you do that." I told him to check it on his end and he will see it was only one. He said they will figure it out tomorrow blah blah blah. I'll be pissed if I don't even get one though.

Back
Top Bottom