Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Dawg what was I thinking lmao I wanted to help oop but I was too busy thinking about 12:01 my time. Smh. My bad fellas.

Did someone say they got their shipping confirmation already from Packer?? I thought I read that a few pages ago and now I can't find it. I didn't get mine yet and now I'm nervous they're just going to cancel it. I got 3 pairs added to my cart by accident (no, really) and was able to successfully check out and everything. I only wanted one and the $450 was a hit, so I emailed and called them. Dude on the phone said "you must have done 3 separate orders because it shouldn't let you do that." I told him to check it on his end and he will see it was only one. He said they will figure it out tomorrow blah blah blah. I'll be pissed if I don't even get one though.
Tell them they can send one to me.  And I'm sure you can find another willing party to take the other one!

No, but good luck.  Never had to deal with their customer service, so I'm no help.

Last edited:

Tell them they can send one to me.  And I'm sure you can find another willing party!

No, but good luck.  Never had to deal with their customer service, so I'm no help.
lol. I told them. I want 3, 2, or 1. Just not 0. They might honor it. Who knows. Just don't want to get punished for something I "shouldn't have been able to do." lol 

dammit can't believe i forgot about the midnight release time. Oh well my fault for not being prepared, hopefully i can cop somewhere else

I was reloading the Bodega brand page in their footwear section and both pairs loaded together just before 12:02. I had the Grids in cart and was thinking of checking out but I just couldn't force myself to love the color blocking. When I refreshed the product page for them in a separate tab on my phone's browser there still seemed to be plenty in stock, and when I refreshed this NT thread I didn't see anyone striking out yet so I figured folks were copping with ease and I just released my pair and walked away. If I knew y'all were having problems I'd have held 'em a bit longer for the oop. Next time for sure.

Lol I fell asleep... I guess I was sleeping on those releases...

Sucks that they sold out so quick must be because they probably kept a huge stock for the instore release..
I'll wait for a world wide release at other saucony accounts in a week or two for the G9 6K...hopefully can grab a pair..
Hype kills...

Anyone think that release was too easy? at least for the G9? I got my size 8 and saw the rest sit there for ever.

I struck out on a 9. Unreal. I wonder if it's the size. I was late to the game though. I didn't think it was gonna get that crazy.

Last edited:
meh

they look ugly in photos - i don't think seeing them in person will change my mind

Last edited:
I really hope they see wider release. The heartbreak for the 9000 was real last night lol
I heard that the shadow 6 popped up and the grid never appeared.. That you had to search for the Grid.. I still cant believe bodega release was harder than Packer

Back
Top Bottom