Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I dont wan't to be THAT guy, but is packer always so slow with fullfilling orders? Sheesh. 

anyone know where u can still buy these rope laces?
Idk where you can find them but the aglets on mine are HUGE. I'd let you know if the laces were thick too but I haven't found a pair of shoes I was comfortable with possibly ripping the eyelets apart.

Screw the packers (unless packer cancels my order)...

I want those polka dots from Bodega.

I dont wan't to be THAT guy, but is packer always so slow with fullfilling orders? Sheesh. 

I haven't got any shipping emails yet for either the shoes or the shirt but I'm not gonna worry about it. On the other hand, both pairs of Bodegas are on their out and on their way. Can't wait! :D

Did you happen to post your order number anywhere? Or have more than one order under your account?

No I didn't post my order number anywhere.

They said I was a high risk order?!? WTF is that?!??! I order **** from them in the past without any issues. They probably resold my SZ 8.5 out the back door.

No I didn't post my order number anywhere.

They said I was a high risk order?!? WTF is that?!??! I order **** from them in the past without any issues. They probably resold my SZ 8.5 out the back door.
you try shipping to an address different than your billing?

Speaking of which, 

Snow beaches are shipped...
pimp.gif

Just want to to warn a few people in terms of the Packers...the navy suede can interact with the yellow in pretty unsightly ways (almost like blue pen marks) . Depends on the luck of the draw and how your pair was handled in the factory I guess. 

In a sense, you might get a "polka dot" pair of your own out of the deal. 

Got shipping confirmation from Bodega and they went out today.  Had to pay shipping twice, but still better than resale.  But damn 3 days from Boston to NYC? UPS must be walking them here. Lol.

Last edited:
Just want to to warn a few people in terms of the Packers...the navy suede can interact with the yellow in pretty unsightly ways (almost like blue pen marks) . Depends on the luck of the draw and how your pair was handled in the factory I guess. 

In a sense, you might get a "polka dot" pair of your own out of the deal. 

Pics?

That little dot on the upper left above the flag, below the sockliner....well it has a few relatives throughout shoe. They all annoy me. 

Back
Top Bottom